• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daniel (Wanked) and TOCOJBWA vs THE EVIL ITSELF

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Daniel is at his Daniel The Presence form, bloodlusted and going all out with Thanos (In his THE THANOS ABOVE EVERY FANDOM form), Yxz (Going all out), Snek (In his S╠À╠┤╠Á═ë╠╗╠á╠®╠ƒ═ô╠╝╠╣╠▓═ê╠Ö╠ƒ╠ª╠▓╠«╠ë╠¥╠é╠┐╠â╠ì╠å╠Ç═«╠ô═¡╠çH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç┼à╠Â╠Â╠┤╠Ø╠Ñ╠ª╠║═û╠░╠╣═ì╠░╠½╠╗╠Ñ═ë╠ª╠«╠▒═ö╠è╠¢═é╠ô╚¿╠Â╠Â╠¡╠╝═Ä═Ü═ô╠û╠»╠î╠é═»═ù╠ï═«═¼═ó═óK╠í╠í═ë╠¬╠ñ╠®╠®╠ÿ╠â╠ô╠ç╠Æ╠î╠ê╠ü═®╠ì═ø═É╠¢╠â═¿Z╠À╠À╠ø╠░╠Ñ╠ª═ô╠ƒ╠ƒ╠¬═«═Ñ╠ö═è╠å╠æ═¼╠æ═ñ╠ì═Ñ╠ë═ø═ù═¬╠ç╠ä╠ê A╠©╠À╠Ö╠¼╠á╠½╠½╠»╠ƒ╠│╠▓╠û═ò═ì╠®╠ú═ç╠░╠¼╠ÿ═ï╠┐╠ê╠ü╠Å═»╠Ä═î╠ì╠ä═î═¿╠ö╠ö╠ç═»╠Ç═ƒT╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠ÇO╠Ä═ñ═¡═î═®╠ô╠â╠ô╠ü═è╠à═é╠ô═ª═å═É═º═Ø═íÊë╠ø╠Ñ═Ä╠«╠ú═ê╠░╠á═ö╠╝╠ú═ë╠╝═ö═ƒT╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç form) and The Final Pam (In her full power Anime Pam form) helping him. THE EVIL ITSELF is going all out. Who wins?

Daniel The Presence
This isn't even Daniel's final form.

Gigantic robot
Composite Thanos
Ultradangerdeathnopeslipperypythonsnek
Snek in his max power state

NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM

THE EVIL ITSELF
This is only an aspect of its true self

He i s n ' t r e a l considering that that page were made by mortals who made up a story about a evil ruler in JBW of 2050. No, its not gonna happen, Paradox II isn't real either.

If he was canon, he would've stomped way before TOCOJBWA was even created. But he'll wait this the battle is over.

There are many mortals that have their own opinion.

If he wasn't real TOCOJBWA wouldn't even need 0% power to even think to defeat Crimson Khorne.

The Evil Itself stomps. It says that THE EVIL ITSELF CAN SOLO the combined might of TOCOJBWA. And they also said that Thanos fears it. We don't know its true potential tho and it make beyond the concept of true power meaningless.

Daniel and yxz may have a chance since they don't have a concept of true power. AND says that they can solo TOCOJBWA alone.

Uselessnoob245 said:
The Evil Itself stomps. It says that THE EVIL ITSELF CAN SOLO the combined might of TOCOJBWA. And they also said that Thanos fears it. We don't know its true potential tho and it make beyond the concept of true power meaningless.
Daniel and yxz may have a chance since they don't have a concept of true power. AND says that they can solo TOCOJBWA alone.
Daniel can erase the internet completely by just blinking. That's why he never blinks.

Thanos is the most powerful member of the TOCOJBWA. If even he fears the return of the DARKNESS, then it does not look good for the Alliance.

Then again, we have absolutely no idea of it's true power, except a narrative that can be interpreted in many different ways. For example, Thanos supposedly fears the darkness, but he is also willing to do anything he can to stop it's return, implying that indeed there might something he can do to stop it.

But once again, we don't have any clear grasp of it's true power other than it can supposedly solo the entire Alliance. That's not a lot to go on, and it can also be made-up, as for example many characters also claim that they can solo the TOCOJBWA, including Alliance members themselves, and when these claims are put to the test they often fall apart.

I dunno, I'mma wait for others to join the discussion before I can give my definitive opinion.

Anime Pam shitstomps

I've explicitly said that a fraction of her full strengh could beat the allience. She constantly holds back.

at 100%? Yeah, TEI is screwed.

"I have god and anime on my side", says The Final Pam.

When did you realized that the EVIL ITSELF can beat the alliance with 0% power.

The only one that has even a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of defeating THE EVIL ITSELF is Thanos, TEI's return is the reason Thanos went after all of powers needed to become The Thanos Above Every Fandom, he knew that TOCOJBWA wouldn't stand a chance if he didn't reach that form

if he's stomping incarenate and he gets stronger from you trying to stomp, what if you have an evenly matched battle that takes place over billions and trillions of years? nobody is stomping anyone

Christian Higdon said:
The Overkiller is stomping incarnate. TEI is nothing compared to that.
The Overkiller's passive ability won't mean jack if he's destroyed in a negative infinity of time. He claims to be the very concept of curbstomp, but any of the top tiers of the Alliance easily transcend concepts several infinties over, and although they utilize it from time, they have no need for it. And THE EVIL ITSELF is at the absolute, absolute least at the level of the tippy-top tier of the Alliance, Thanos.

Besides, the Overkiller isn't even part of the discussion, why are you even mentioning him?

Uselessnoob245 said:
"I have god and anime on my side", says The Final Pam.
When did you realized that the EVIL ITSELF can beat the alliance with 0% power.
Pam goes even further beyond. Unlike most characters, there IS no limit to pams capabilties.

But what if...

We were to create a character OUTSIDE of the allience?

Guys?

There is one thing I can do in order to stop TEI.

TEI is said to be capable of soloing the allience, correct?

What if Pam were to leave the allience? now she is outside of that rule.

Thehonestone said:
Guys?

There is one thing I can do in order to stop TEI.

TEI is said to be capable of soloing the allience, correct?

What if Pam were to leave the allience? now she is outside of that rule.
She still classifies as an ex-member and/or possible drinking buddy of the Alliance.

She still classifies as an ex-member and/or possible drinking buddy of the Alliance.

Daniel makes a clone of himself that isn't affiliated with the alliance, and the Daniel clone gives TEI a endless Kool-Aid Shower.

MaxForward said:
Daniel makes a clone of himself that isn't affiliated with the alliance, and the Daniel clone gives TEI a endless Kool-Aid Shower.
Thats a great idea!

Or, Daniel can turn into his true form and omnimaxmoodanielverarussiathanoseverythingnothingbeyondfinitystomp TEI by just existing.

Uselessnoob245 said:
The Evil Itself may not beat the alliance but can break down the alliance and make them fight each other one bit.
But what about Pam? Pam is the embodiment of love and hope.

MaxForward said:
He still counts as a part of the Alliance. Besides, the Thanos Above Every Fandom is already above the concept of Kool-Aid, so why shouldn't TEI?

She still classifies as an ex-member and/or possible drinking buddy of the Alliance. Daniel makes a clone of himself that isn't affiliated with the alliance, and the Daniel clone gives TEI a endless Kool-Aid Shower.
He still counts as a part of the Alliance. Besides, the Thanos Above Every Fandom is already above the concept of Kool-Aid, so why shouldn't TEI?

Daniel's true form is above the concept of the concept of the concept of the concept of The Thanos Above Every Fandom.

Thanos>The rest of the alliance, including Daniel

The Overkiller is above the concept of Thanos. Even considering that curbstomping is above concepts, he is alos above them.

Yo know what? No. The Alliance needs to get it's shit together before it challenges anyone. You guys are squabbling at any chance to claim your character's the strongest. It's literally only a few levels above kindergarten levels of VS debating. I get it's all in good fun, but seriously it's getting really annoying.

Either come up with a definitive hierarchy, come up with a power scale or give legitimate (or at least as legitimate as this wiki allows) arguments for why you character solos all.

Christian Higdon said:
No. Just no. Everyone has their own side to the story.
I understand that, but at the same time every battle involving them inevitably boils down to : "my character is x, or y, or z", and while I am just talking for myself here, that's not very fun. The whole humor of it is being overpowered, something that became very dry the second everybody started doing it.

Hell, you need only look at the Alliance and see that the majority of them are basically the same thing repeated with different words, what with "this character is infinitely downplayed and is beyond the concept of beyond the concept of tiers etc". This is JOKE Battle Wiki, not OP Character Wiki.

I understand that, but at the same time every battle involving them inevitably boils down to : "my character is x, or y, or z", and while I am just talking for myself here, that's not very fun. The whole humor of it is being overpowered, something that became very dry the second everybody started doing it.

Hell, you need only look at the Alliance and see that the majority of them are basically the same thing repeated with different words, what with "this character is infinitely downplayed and is beyond the concept of beyond the concept of tiers etc". This is JOKE Battle Wiki, not OP Character Wiki.

https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/52072

MaxForward said:
What relation does that have to what said? I said that THIS wiki is for Joke Characters and unfortunately it's hard for a joke to be funny when it's been repeated hundreds of times. Hell, eve I'm guilty .

What relation does that have to what said? I said that THIS wiki is for Joke Characters and unfortunately it's hard for a joke to be funny when it's been repeated hundreds of times. Hell, eve I'm guilty .

The relation to that is that you said this was Joke Battles wiki and not a OP Character one, and that thread was my idea for a op character wiki.

MaxForward said:
What relation does that have to what said? I said that THIS wiki is for Joke Characters and unfortunately it's hard for a joke to be funny when it's been repeated hundreds of times. Hell, eve I'm guilty . The relation to that is that you said this was Joke Battles wiki and not a OP Character one, and that thread was my idea for a op character wiki.
Alright, great, that's cool. But you making an OP Characters Wiki won't stop the absolute infestation of incredibly spammy/unfunny/lazy profiles plaguing this wiki.

Back