• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa CRT: Chapter 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we go again with the Danganronpa CRTs.

Every 9-C becomes 9-B

Makoto's durability was upgraded at 91k joules (discussion behind it), meaning that he became 9-B. Every 9-C of Danganronpa verse should be upgraded on Makoto's durability, since the 9-Cs of the verse consistentely shown to be able to hurt each other, like Mondo hurting Makoto as even linked in his AP reasoning, or Asahina hurting Byakuya with the damage a slap would normally do between 10-Bs, same for Kazuichi. This makes perfectly sense, since Makoto is physically an average human being in the verse, and, in a murder mystery series, there's also no reason why Makoto, a regular human, is a stone wall and doesen't have AP and Durability equal, especially when the base of the 9-C ratings of the verse got her rating from a casual feat, so 9-B for both the AP and dura is consistent.

Junko gets her durability changed to "At least Wall level, likely far higher", due to her tanking 4/5 Executions, each one one-shotting 9-B characters.

Profiles for Kyosuke Munakata and Miu Iruma

Kyosuke should get his profile since he's one of the most powerful fighters of the verse.
  • Stats-wise he should be 8-C due to him defeating Kazuo Tengan in a fight, same for the other stats due to him being comparable to Kazuo.
  • Ability-wise this profile already backs up his abilities, and is pretty logical due to him being the Former Super High School Level Student Council President.
  • For the intelligence we should discuss in the thread
About Miu instead:
  • Stats-wise she'd 10-B, up to High 8-C with inventions, due to her having upgraded K1-B0 to such tier and having even created a device to control the Exisals which are that powerful, making pretty likely that she can create machines that strong as well.
  • Like Kazuichi, she should get as abilities: "Genius Intelligence (When it comes to inventions), Preparation, Limited Technology Manipulation" due to her having a really similar talent as him and making similar stuff as creating the drone in Chapter 1, messing with the cameras in the same chapter, making a clean-up to K1-B0 despite him being a really complex machine, but also Hacking, due to her manipulating the files of the "Killing Game Simulator" game as she wanted in Chapter 4, and her creating the device to control the Exisals, and Electricity Manipulation, due to having created also the Electrohammer, a device which disable any electronic device they hit.
  • Intelligence-wise she should be "Average, Genius when it comes to inventions" due to her being kinda dumb in Trials, but not as Tenko or Gonta

We probably should
But can he copy the ultimates's abilities? Because I kinda forgot about him

But can he copy the ultimates's abilities? Because I kinda forgot about him
No, only he appearence, that limit is shown in DR3 when he could copy only Ryota's appearence, but not the Ultimate Animator ability.

Junko gets her durability changed to "At least Wall level, likely far higher", due to her tanking 4/5 Executions, each one one-shotting 9-B characters.

That's good considering they cut out the butter execution, but that would grant her also Resistance to Fire because she wasn't harmed by it during Celestia's execution. And she survived spaceship crashing from space second later, so that's pretty impressive. Could be calced maybe?

Agree with rest

Ehh if that was the case wouldn't he be just another haxless guy?
Or does he scale to anyone important?

Ehh if that was the case wouldn't he be just another haxless guy?
Or does he scale to anyone important?
He fought alongside with Munakata while copying him, so at very least he's equal or a little inferior to him.

About his intelligence, I got this:

• Gifted (Kyosuke's talent as the Ultimate Student Council Member greatly helped him in his position in the Future Foundation as the Vice Chairman and was one of the most influent students at the Hope's Peak Academy, putting him at the same level of characters of Jin Kirigiri, headmaster of the Academy and father of Kyoko. He also has extreme experience in battlefield, being capable of holding his grounds against multiple fighting-related Ultimates, like Peko Pekoyama, Great Gozu and even Juzo Sakakura)

Agree with everything.

Also Miu has some inventions allowing detection, teleportation and suchlike.

Most of this seems fine with me as well, except for one thing.

I could be misremembering this, but Miu didn't upgrade Keebo's power. He did it himself using the stuff he found in his Ultimate Lab, which he also made more powerful.

Most of this seems fine with me as well, except for one thing.

I could be misremembering this, but Miu didn't upgrade Keebo's power. He did it himself using the stuff he found in his Ultimate Lab, which he also made more powerful.
It was the stuff wrote on Keebo's profile that made me remember bad, I checked that part as well now.

Tho she still should be High 8-C via prep since she can mess with machines of similar complexity and she can likely make stuff of the similar level of Keebo's upgrades, due of her invention feats

The Electro Hammers are just EMP, not something that should have AP comparable to the Exisal. Creating a remote to control them also doesn't translate to AP either, I haven't seen her free time event so maybe I'm missing something. But I don't believe the High 8-C rating for her is alright with the current suggestion.

The Electro Hammers are just EMP, not something that should have AP comparable to the Exisal. Creating a remote to control them also doesn't translate to AP either, I haven't seen her free time event so maybe I'm missing something. But I don't believe the High 8-C rating for her is alright with the current suggestion.
I'll check K1-B0's FTEs to make sue if it was Miu or not.

Ok, checked it and nothing mentions about Miu upgrading him.

However, I found this about his stamina:

Guide Project K1-B0 17.png
I have no need for sleep. However, it is necessary to recharge my power cells.
Guide Project Kaede 34.png
Oh, so you recharge!
Guide Project K1-B0 17.png
Yes, but I am still conscious while I recharge, so it's not quite the same as human sleep...
A single charge generates a week's worth of power, so I don't need to do it very often.
Guide Project Kaede 09.png
Ooh, for one week, I see... I always assumed robots needed a lot of electricity.

He doesen't have Infinite Stamina, but he has 1 week of autonomy before the need of a recharge, so he should have

"Stamina: Extremely High (Can freerly act as he wants for a week without recharging)"

Regardless, Miu's High 8-C rating was wrong, so she's not having it, and I'll revome such from K1-B0's profile.

Too bad I wanted to make Kazuichi vs Miu damn it

Okay. Thanks. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back