• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa changes

Also, since Sakura managed to take down and harm Genocider Syo, shouldn't their AP scale to her Dura? I mean, I saw that Mukuro has a lower AP than Genocider's Dura. Just asking though, I just want to make sure.

Just watched the Danganronpa 3 anime, and damn Nidai is pretty powerful. Though its probably an outlier, where he obliterated a huge chunk of the earth near the comfort room in episode 1..

Then there's Great Gozu, who can destroy concrete floors just be landing on them. Any other feats I missed?

What about the feat where Nekomaru kinda blew up the entire outside area of the school when capturing Akane? Oh, and speaking of Akane, her speed looks to be pretty darn fast.

Lasatar said:
What about the feat where Nekomaru kinda blew up the entire outside area of the school when capturing Akane? Oh, and speaking of Akane, her speed looks to be pretty darn fast.
Yeah, I guess since he did it twice you can't really call it an outlier... Did someone calc that already? Like, was it City Block level or something? But its such a huge gap in power from the current highest of Building level...

Dunno about Akane's speed, but that means Monokuma was pretty darn fast since he dodged her attacks. Speed upgrade again?

Well, we do know that Nekomaru is supposed to be ultra strong. If he's this strong, I dread to think what Kenshiro could do.... Also, it could translate to Izuru.

In any case, I'd recommend we wait until the Anime has finished. That will ensure we can group all the upgrades together rather than sporadically (like now), and make sure that some of these things aren't just outliers.

I know I said that we should wait for it to finish airing, but we kinda saw this in DR2 as well, so it should be fine. Kazuichi's Durability. He can survive anything. In the despair arc episode 1, he gets hit by a speeding truck. In DR2, he takes a hit from a bomb that basically blew up the whole building. I think that's probably how he survived for the whole game.

I've edited AI Junko's AP and base Junko's durability, since no one seemed to have any more objections to it.

Should I add to the explanation for her durability, that any of the executions should have been enough to kill all members of the Danganronpa 1 cast (most notably Fukawa)? Since it was implied that if they failed to find the culprit they would all be killed by the same execution.

Also, I just realized this, but we don't have data manipulation listed as an ability of AI Junko, should I add that?

Good point. You can add it.

And about the durability, that's also a valid point. Danganronpa just keeps getting stronger.

Has everyone been keeping track of the feats from the anime? There's a lot of them. I can't wait to apply the upgrades once it's finished.

I know this isn't related to changes, but hear me out.

This guy is basically Izuru Kamakura, except on a whole new level above him. Just wanted to say this, since I saw the similarities.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
I know this isn't related to changes, but hear me out.
This guy is basically Izuru Kamakura, except on a whole new level above him. Just wanted to say this, since I saw the similarities.
Looks interesting, but I'm not sure about it. You'll have to ask someone who knows about this sort of thing.

Hey guys, I just realized, in Ultra Despair Girls, aren't there a ton of instances where characters move at speeds comparable to the electromagnetic waves of the hacking gun, in other words rel+ to ftl speeds?

Last week, Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy aired its last episode. Now, we should start looking for any feats that can apply to existing profiles before moving onto new ones.

First up, Makoto. Makoto is not given any AP feats at all, so we can ignore that. However, he is shown to be able to dodge a Sword Swing from Kyosuke Munakata. Kyosuke is shown during a scene in episode 12 of Future to be able to dodge bullets. This likely results in a similar calc to the Yasuhiro bullet dodge from earlier. This won't change his current rating, but it will inforce the argument as to why he is rated at that level. For Durability Feats, Makoto is shown to be shot in the leg by Kazuo Tengan's weapon (forgot its name), now belonging to Kyosuke. It pierced the skin and drew blood, but he was still able to walk just fine. Not sure what to make of that.

Will take a look at the other characters later.

Hinazuru was a total badass. But the ending...

Okay, I appreciate SDR2 cast being all alive and well. But Kirigiri. That was a HUGE COP-OUT. So pretending to kill Aoi wasn't enough. And of course, Komaru didn't die. I really hate her, I hoped she would die. Toko already has Byakuya anyways...

Now enough ranting. I'm thinking Hinazuru should have a lot of new stuff, but eh. Will wait on what the others think.

Komaru wasn't a bad character. Sure, she was a little annoying, but then again, so was Makoto. Still, I agree when it ccomes to Kyoko. It kinda felt a bit forced, if you ask me.

In any case, it seems that I was right about my estimate that Awakened Hajime had both Hajime's memories and Izuru's talent. I suppose we'll need to change Awakened Hajime's picture to the Hajime with one red eye.

Both Naegi siblings are annoying. I felt like Makoto was so passive in the final episode. Like, seriously passive. It may just be me, but Makoto (And by extension Komaru) is a boring character. SDR2 Cast on the other hand... Awesome.

Yeah, and sadly no more white hair. Awakened Hajime easily walked through a steel door, that has to be pretty strong. Since it was utterly casual. I guess Izuru is equal to Awakened Hajime.

Another note, there is a theory that says Chiaki is now within Awakened Hajime. Something of note.

Back