• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damien Macintosh (Unchosen) VS Albion (Veneficaverse)

This now reminded me Damien is slightly stronger than him, also what answer does Albion have if Damien tries to place himself inside of Albion? Even if he can't literally infect him he can still go inside of him

This now reminded me Damien is slightly stronger than him, also what answer does Albion have if Damien tries to place himself inside of Albion? Even if he can't literally infect him he can still go inside of him
Albion isn’t in suppression mode in this fight but he still has Inner suppresion Fire inside his body which can burn away things which attempt to invade his body
  • When Albion has something inside of him which is attacking, such as a virus or an enemy limb which pierced him, his body will automatically activate Inner Suppression Fire melting or outright nullifying whatever is attacking him from within
He also has a pretty high hacking resistance, not sure if it applies to what Damien would be attempting but mind-control based stuff is something he has covered pretty well

Albion isn’t in suppression mode in this fight but he still has Inner suppresion Fire inside his body which can burn away things which attempt to invade his body
  • When Albion has something inside of him which is attacking, such as a virus or an enemy limb which pierced him, his body will automatically activate Inner Suppression Fire melting or outright nullifying whatever is attacking him from within
He also has a pretty high hacking resistance, not sure if it applies to what Damien would be attempting but mind-control based stuff is something he has covered pretty well
True, this reminds me of how Damien is weak to fire... although what if he shot blood at him? Robots are famously weak to water and blood is water

True, this reminds me of how Damien is weak to fire... although what if he shot blood at him? Robots are famously weak to water and blood is water
Well Albion can’t really be short-circuited the traditional way since he can survive a pretty strong electric based attack without there being any risk of it, it would take a lot more than a few blood shots to accomplish that anyway since Albion is so advanced

Well Albion can’t really be short-circuited the traditional way since he can survive a pretty strong electric based attack without there being any risk of it, it would take a lot more than a few blood shots to accomplish that anyway since Albion is so advanced
What if Damien spams his Blood-Shots? Since he can passively regenerate blood, and what if he tries to trap Albion with his sticky tendrils and clog his openings so he can't attack?

What if Damien spams his Blood-Shots? Since he can passively regenerate blood, and what if he tries to trap Albion with his sticky tendrils and clog his openings so he can't attack?
What do Blood shots do? If he tries to trap Albion he can use his blade (which can dura neg, but only in a limited way) to slice them. If that’s not enough, he can wrap the blade in flames for extra power, burning effects, and greater dura neg or just manifest energy blades around him for the same thing but in many directions at once. His laser spamming can also help I think

What do Blood shots do? If he tries to trap Albion he can use his blade (which can dura neg, but only in a limited way) to slice them. If that’s not enough, he can wrap the blade in flames for extra power, burning effects, and greater dura neg or just manifest energy blades around him for the same thing but in many directions at once. His laser spamming can also help I think
Blood shots are large bullets made of blood that travel at speeds even faster than himself and can carry Biomass, also wouldn't he not be able to slice if...well, his blade has been wrapped? Plus since he's stronger and can enhance his own durability, maybe the blade wouldn't work since that durability negation is limited and idk how it works

Blood shots are large bullets made of blood that travel at speeds even faster than himself and can carry Biomass, also wouldn't he not be able to slice if...well, his blade has been wrapped? Plus since he's stronger and can enhance his own durability, maybe the blade wouldn't work since that durability negation is limited and idk how it works
The sword is basically able to slice through Aiden the same even after he raises his defense by a good bit, even before wrapping it in fire. So it pretty much just ignores traditional defense stat amps so it should work the same. If Albion’s main sword gets wrapped he can manifest energy swords to cut it loose or try to use lasers as I said.

The sword is basically able to slice through Aiden the same even after he raises his defense by a good bit, even before wrapping it in fire. So it pretty much just ignores traditional defense stat amps so it should work the same. If Albion’s main sword gets wrapped he can manifest energy swords to cut it loose or try to use lasers as I said.
Hm, does Albion have anything biological in them?

Hm, does Albion have anything biological in them?
Not really, unlike Abliter (a lesser form of Albion) Albion isn’t ever listed as a 99% Cyborg and his profile defines him as a straight up robot so i really doubt there’s anything biological about him traditionally speaking, that doesn’t mean something like matter manip wouldn’t work on him though if Damien has something like that

OH YEAH THIS REMINDS ME, Damien can control atomic properties which are within conventional human biology through limited telekinesis, which includes...Iron! Which I assume Albion has or is made of

OH YEAH THIS REMINDS ME, Damien can control atomic properties which are within conventional human biology through limited telekinesis, which includes...Iron! Which I assume Albion has or is made of
I’m not sure, i mean he’s obviously made out of some form of metal alloy but his materials are able to take High 7-A attacks (and later High 6-B attacks) which iron obviously cannot do normally. Albion’s own body control and resistance to being taken over may help there though if that is the case

I’m not sure, i mean he’s obviously made out of some form of metal alloy but his materials are able to take High 7-A attacks (and later High 6-B attacks) which iron obviously cannot do normally. Albion’s own body control and resistance to being taken over may help there though if that is the case
Well Bedrock's body is made out of Diamonds and a diamond human clearly shouldn't be able to tank city level attacks and yet he did and Damien could manipulate his atomic properties due to Diamond having iron, so even if this is some weird Iron it is still something he can manipulate

Well Bedrock's body is made out of Diamonds and a diamond human clearly shouldn't be able to tank city level attacks and yet he did and Damien could manipulate his atomic properties due to Diamond having iron, so even if this is some weird Iron it is still something he can manipulate
That says more about that specific character rather than diamonds. Albion likely has iron but there’s no proof that it would be evident enough for Damien to like instakill him or something. Besides that how does that power work exactly? And what are the limits of its application?

"Limited" Telekinesis implies some sort of limitation though. I imagine it'd be the range, but the effect surely isn't instant, no? Dunno Damien the best so i'm not sure

"Limited" Telekinesis implies some sort of limitation though. I imagine it'd be the range, but the effect surely isn't instant, no?
TK also largely depends on lifting strength normally which Albion has a significant advantage in as Class G is well over Class M

"Limited" Telekinesis implies some sort of limitation though. I imagine it'd be the range, but the effect surely isn't instant, no? Dunno Damien the best so i'm not sure
It's limited cuz he can only affect materials found in organisms, such as blood, plasma, mucus and in this case iron

That says more about that specific character rather than diamonds. Albion likely has iron but there’s no proof that it would be evident enough for Damien to like instakill him or something. Besides that how does that power work exactly? And what are the limits of its application?
Well for that he can only affect stuff that has part in organisms, and he can telekinetically mess with them, such as by removing it from someone's body like when Magneto pulled out Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton, also Wdym "likely" ? Didn't you create him? And it doesn't need to be evident he would try anyways

Well for that he can only affect stuff that has part in organisms, and he can telekinetically mess with them, such as by removing it from someone's body like when Magneto pulled out Wolverine's Adamantium skeleton, also Wdym "likely" ? Didn't you create him? And it doesn't need to be evident he would try anyways
Mostly because I didn’t think about it at all, to me he’s just made out if a metal alloy and I never considered what might go into that

It's limited cuz he can only affect materials found in organisms, such as blood, plasma, mucus and in this case iron
There is a different between iron used in organisms and iron used in machines. Iron in metals is bonded together via metallic bonds and Iron in our body is bound in an organic molecule where iron is an ion bound with covalent bonds. In a non-scientific explanation, the difference is a few electrons, which drastically changes the atomic composition of iron. The iron damian would be trying to manipulate would be much different

There is a different between iron used in organisms and iron used in machines. Iron in metals is bonded together via metallic bonds and Iron in our body is bound in an organic molecule where iron is an ion bound with covalent bonds. In a non-scientific explanation, the difference is a few electrons, which drastically changes the atomic composition of iron 🗿
It's still iron though, and electrons can be shared which would still just make them iron, plus as I said Diamonds have iron, and he could control diamonds, and even if you don't take that in account he still managed to affect a fully iron coated Bedrock

I just searched up and it has iron.
Well the LS difference might have it covered in either case

Anyway i guess I never went into Albion’s traditional attack methods. He always starts with Battlefield Mapping, which lets him map a battlefield or location for about 1000KM in all directions in his head, including where living beings are. He can mark them as enemy or friend when he makes the map, which takes only about a second to do. Seeing enemy locations on his map allows him to determine when they will attack, even if his regular scanner or vision is obstructed so he won’t be taken off guard from attacks.

From there he usually follows up with laser spams which reach into the high hundreds/close to a thousand beams at once, which can be tripled if Albion uses body control to reveal his hidden guns. At closer range he’s a pretty good sword fighter too

We don't ingest metallic iron in our food though 💀 both irons are vastly different. Otherwise you could eat a piece of an iron ore and be completely fine if that was the case
Hey one thing is ingesting iron the other is investing a lot of stuff with a bit of iron, also look at the edit

Well the LS difference might have it covered in either case

Anyway i guess I never went into Albion’s traditional attack methods. He always starts with Battlefield Mapping, which lets him map a battlefield or location for about 1000KM in all directions in his head, including where living beings are. He can mark them as enemy or friend when he makes the map, which takes only about a second to do. Seeing enemy locations on his map allows him to determine when they will attack, even if his regular scanner or vision is obstructed so he won’t be taken off guard from attacks.

From there he usually follows up with laser spams which reach into the high hundreds/close to a thousand beams at once, which can be tripled if Albion uses body control to reveal his hidden guns. At closer range he’s a pretty good sword fighter too
Guess stealth won't work then, though Blood-Shots could probably stop the lasers due to also being spammable and being stronger + arguably faster despite equalising

plus as I said Diamonds have iron, and he could control diamonds, and even if you don't take that in account he still managed to affect a fully iron coated Bedrock
Only very trace amounts of iron sulphide is found in diamonds. The other 99.95% is carbon 👀

If this bedrock dude was fully covered in metallic iron then that's fair though, but is it even in-character for damian to use it that fast? I imagine he'd win every fight nearly instantly if he did

Guess stealth won't work then, though Blood-Shots could probably stop the lasers due to also being spammable and being stronger + arguably faster despite equalising
Is he able to spam that many? Plus Albion has charge shots, but need time to use. A few seconds of charging can multiply the shot power by multiple times and should easily overcome the initial power difference. These can’t be spammed though but if they are flying within a sea of his other lasers (shot independently of charge shots via his machine guns) it could catch Damien off guard for a pretty good hit

Only very trace amounts of iron sulphide is found in diamonds. The other 99.95% is carbon 👀

If this bedrock dude was fully covered in metallic iron then that's fair though, but is it even in-character for damian to use it that fast? I imagine he'd win every fight nearly instantly if he did
It is in character actually, though not IMMEDIATELY, he would do that on Albion though because he'd notice he's made of metal, just like he did in his second and third fight against Bedrock

Is he able to spam that many? Plus Albion has charge shots, but need time to use. A few seconds of charging can multiply the shot power by multiple times and should easily overcome the initial power difference. These can’t be spammed though but if they are flying within a sea of his other lasers (shot independently of charge shots via his machine guns) it could catch Damien off guard for a pretty good hit
He can spam it very well due to his blood regenerating faster than his biomass, like 2 shots per second, and he can also absorb Albion's body due to his body being made of alloy which is made of iron

He can spam it very well due to his blood regenerating faster than his biomass, like 2 shots per second, and he can also absorb Albion's body due to his body being made of alloy which is made of iron
He’s not entirely made of iron 🗿 plus if this is done via telekinesis he can try and resist it that way. 2 shots per second also is nothing to Albion’s multiple hundreds per second, Damien would find himself very quickly overwhelmed in that case

Back