• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daemon Primarch Ap in d Warp?

I was thinkin about this, and I think that Mortario, Fulgrim, and Angro shouldn't really be Low Multiversal, but not entirely sure.

I do know that the reality snapping feat was done by an untrained Magnus, but Magnus is also like the only Primarch who's a talented Psyker, putting him leagues above any other primarch when it comes to that.

Not to Mention Morty hates them and Angron just wants to slump.

I mean if you ask me, all Daemon Primarchs except Magnus should be like Universe based of the feat from a thousand sons, but I'm just curious why they Low Multiverse. I mean every primarch takes on an aspect of his father, and Magnus got the Psychic abilites, so it boggle me why Other Daemon Primarchs are at the same level in the Warp when Magnus trumps them in natural talent?

your not wrong, besides we have never actually seen any feat from daemon primarchs that is low multiversal.

I think what was written was all just speculation.

Back