• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah if we decide to remove the rating I'm not against it. But him being High 1-A isn't unsupported due to his nature of just being beyond everything else. Just not a ton of direct evidence.

new name

Could get Ultima I suppose. To be completely transparent here, nobody of the D&D supporters made the High 1-A rating. It came from deliberations between Ultima and Aeyu- and granted, been some time, they may have lost track of it, but it came from them.
Old one became professional one

Guess calling Ultima would be the best yeah.

Could get Ultima I suppose. To be completely transparent here, nobody of the D&D supporters made the High 1-A rating. It came from deliberations between Ultima and Aeyu- and granted, been some time, they may have lost track of it, but it came from them.
@Ultima_Reality

Would it be acceptable for you to remove the High 1-A rating from The Luminous Being?

I do personally agree with High 1-A based on what I understand of the tier even if Tier 1 bad

but if Ultima retracts his belief in it then I'll shrug and move on with my day

Back