• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cymbal dragon ball upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboy6

He/Him
Cymbal is currently unknown for fighting with Yajirobe before getting one shot with his sword. He should be at least high 8-C likely 5-C for fighting with Yajirobe.
“But he got one shot with his sword” his sword was decided to be considered piercing damage Here so basically Cymbal was killed because of piercing damage.

Also, Yajirobe’s first key should also have a higher rating with his sword for one shoting Cymbal with it.

EDIT: Cymbal should be stronger than King Chappa because Yajirobe put effort into defeating Cymbal while Goku defeated Chappa near effortlessly.

Last edited:
Cymbal got in three strikes that Yajirobe practically brushed off before effortlessly knocking Cymbal back and outmaneuvering his attacks while "exercising" and then blitzing him once he got serious. That is not enough to scale to Yajirobe; in fact, that justification should be removed entirely.

Along with that, Tambourine, who was "several times stronger" than Cymbal, was promptly blitzed and just absolutely violated by Goku, whom Yajirobe previously stalemated; the Daizenshuu 7 also confirms that Goku and Yajirobe were on the same level.

So, Yajirobe ~ Goku >>> Tambourine >>>>>> Cymbal.
I disagree with the first bit. Yajirobe should definitely have a higher in his first key, though.

Cymbal got in three strikes that Yajirobe practically brushed off before effortlessly knocking Cymbal back and outmaneuvering his attacks while "exercising" and then blitzing him once he got serious. That is not enough to scale to Yajirobe; in fact, that justification should be removed entirely.

Along with that, Tambourine, who was "several times stronger" than Cymbal, was promptly blitzed and just absolutely violated by Goku, whom Yajirobe previously stalemated; the Daizenshuu 7 also confirms that Goku and Yajirobe were on the same level.

So, Yajirobe ~ Goku >>> Tambourine >>>>>> Cymbal.
I disagree with the first bit. Yajirobe should definitely have a higher in his first key, though.
Good analysis, i disagree FRA

Hey everyone. I’m back for now because I wanted to focus on this thread because I made it.
Here’s my new point.
Cymbal should be stronger than King Chappa because Goku defeated Chappa near effortlessly and Yajirobe actually had to put some effort into defeating Cymbal. It should be noted that Goku and Yajirobe were pretty much at equal power at the time.

So, it's fine to apply this?
I think so at least.

What do you think @DarkDragonMedeus ?
Hey everyone. I’m back for now because I wanted to focus on this thread because I made it.
Here’s my new point.
Cymbal should be stronger than King Chappa because Goku defeated Chappa near effortlessly and Yajirobe actually had to put some effort into defeating Cymbal. It should be noted that Goku and Yajirobe were pretty much at equal power at the time.
That seems to make sense to me as well.

Okay. Thank you. Nullflower's conclusions are probably fine to apply then.

I agree with nullflower
What about this point?
Here’s my new point.

Can you link to the profile pages that you need unlocked please?

Can you link to the profile pages that you need unlocked please?
Only Cymbal’s and Yajirobe’s

Okay. They can probably stay unlocked afterwards.

Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back