• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him

79BB169D-A18D-47FC-A479-C3543C290C0F.png
images

Free! Free at last! Now I will have my revenge... and destroy everything!I'm outta here!
Fleetway Super Sonic vs Classic Hyper Sonic

Rules:

• Both are 2-C
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA
  • Location is at Space Colony ARK
  • Music
Votes:
  • Fleetway:
  • Hyper: 2 (JED, Sonicflare9)
  • Incon:

Last edited:
STC Super scales to two universe while Classic Hyper is in the hundreds.

He gets ass blasted to hell

Fleetway Sonic did win against a 2-A before so he should have a chance here.
Yeah with a specific hax that said 2-A couldn't resist, which was Existence Erasure IIRC.
Ignoring the ridculous AP advantage that Classic Hyper Sonic has, has Fleetway Sonic ever used EE in canon? Because Hyper Sonic could just flick away Fleetway at bare minimum

From what I heard, Sonikku (sorry man, I don't know your VSBW account) is rereading STC for abilities. But it might be awhile.
Or doee Fleetway have anything which Classic doesn't resist?
Fleetway doesn't have anything to use unbloodlusted

Last edited:
From what I heard, Sonikku (sorry man, I'm don't know your VSBW account) is rereading STC for abilities. But it might be awhile.

Fleetway doesn't anything to use unbloodlusted
That's me fam

Does Classic Sonic resist power null, Super Sonic/Iblis can do that

He always starts with either CQC or Eye Lasers.

His speed doesn't have a calc and I think it's a misinterpretation of what actually happens, but even then he is a snail compared to Classic Hyper.

He can aslo drain Classic of his energy since both use Chaos Energy.

Ah, Speed is equalized.

Back