• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cursed Spirits aren't abstract.

Emotions and thoughts also qualifies for ae it doesn't have to be concept related. They are being reborn because of the negative emotions.
oh i see you misunderstood it let me explain better
Curses aren't made from "Negative Emotions", negative emotions cause regular humans to release their cursed energy in such a way that it creates Cursed Spirits. emotions are AE not energy, they are not made from the emotiions but from energy

A g a i n, they are not made out of negative emotions. They are made out of Cursed Energy. Cursed Energy is not made out of negative emotions—it is just emanated when humans experience negative emotions. Hell, Jujutsu Sorcerers can generate and wield Cursed Energy even when they are not embracing negative emotions. The two are not the same thing.

And why does geto has type 2 concept manipulation anyway? I mean Chainsaw man destroying concepts only qualifies for type 3(the concept chainsaw man destroyed are erased from history as well and one of the destroyed concept is universally applicable too it's equivalent to the concept of death) than how does that qualifies as type 2

Last edited:
Well neutral than leaning towards disagree and even if cursed spirits were abstract that thing that geto does shouldn't have qualified for type 2 concept manipulation at all
oh i see you misunderstood it let me explain better
Curses aren't made from "Negative Emotions", negative emotions cause regular humans to release their cursed energy in such a way that it creates Cursed Spirits. emotions are AE not energy, they are not made from the emotiions but from energy

And why does geto has type 2 concept manipulation anyway? I mean Chainsaw man destroying concepts only qualifies for type 3(the concept chainsaw man destroyed are erased from history as well and one of the destroyed concept is universally applicable too it's equivalent to concept of death) than how does that qualifies as type 2
Hax revision soon. Will be removed

Back