• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“Cuphead, we need to cook” (Cuphead vs. Black) (STOMP)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are bloodlusted, have no prior knowledge, and start 5m away.
The battle takes place at Elder Kettle's house.
Black has 10 minutes of preparation time.

Da Vouts
“Ehh, I ain’t too worried about it.”: 1 (LeoEpicGamer8910)
Scales to this; 600 KJ

“I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO BE BETTER THAN GORDAN RAMSAY”:
Scales to baseline 9-B and this; 15 KJ, 660 KJ with weapons
“But nobody was harmed or on the line, so I’m not too worried about it.”:
Wow, you’ve really hit rock bottom, haven’t you?

Last edited:
Ok so, Bloodlusted cuphead still...suck ass at combat since he mostly runs away from his opponents but he does have an enormous AP edge on Black when it comes to physical stuff being 40 times stronger, so it looks like Black doesn't really have a way to harm him besides using his nuke

Ok so, Bloodlusted cuphead still...suck ass at combat since he mostly runs away from his opponents but he does have an enormous AP edge on Black when it comes to physical stuff being 40 times stronger, so it looks like Black doesn't really have a way to harm him besides using his nuke
Black could try to make Cuphead eat one of his dishes, which would cause Cuphead to drop dead if he eats it.

Black could try to make Cuphead eat one of his dishes, which would cause Cuphead to drop dead if he eats it.
Unless Black has some insane social influencing I doubt he could talk a bloodlusted cuphead into stopping the fight so that black can give him some food. So unless black forces it down cupheads throat, don't think this will be super viable

Black could theoretically use his portals for kind of a BRF type situation where he throws cuphead into the portals like this, but would he do that in a combat situation?

Wouldn't that kill both though since nukes are like, 7-A? This seems like an incon at best for Black. Voting Cuphead.
I know it doesn't matter to the debate at all, but the worlds most powerful nukes cap out at 50 megatons, or 7-B
I think if cuphead gets hit with that he's dead

I think this match depends on what both of them usually open with, so what would they both open with while bloodlusted?

I think if cuphead gets hit with that he's dead

I think this match depends on what both of them usually open with, so what would they both open with while bloodlusted?
I’m pretty sure Black opens with shooting at Cuphead or trying to stab him. Cuphead… not sure. Guessing he tries to go physical or smtn.

Even if Black did get Cuphead to eat his cooking, Cuphead resists poison. Not to mention Toon Force + Mid Regeneration + Pain Resistance + Immortality Types 2 and 3. I don't see any way that Black wins this.

Even if Black did get Cuphead to eat his cooking, Cuphead resists poison. Not to mention Toon Force + Mid Regeneration + Pain Resistance + Immortality Types 2 and 3. I don't see any way that Black wins this.
It’s psudeo-poison, It ain’t actual poison. But yeah I see your point.

Back