• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Teleportation, Gliding, Size Manipulation and True Flight with the Plane, Energy Projection by snapping his fingers (It has several variations. One that is shot like a boomerang, another that chases the opponent, one that is a series of streams of short range, and the normal shot), Homing Attack with the Chaser, Fire Manipulation with Charge, Can shoot a bubble with Lobber, Can summo a ghost version of himself, Can parry projectiles

its true

wasent there an ability that gave the cup invulnerability for a bit as well?

an equippable ability that gives invulnerability for a few seconds a game mechanic? i guess marios stars are game mechanics

Yeaaah, an accessory that DOES give invulnerability should be accounted for...

But anywho, I vote Cuphead with high diff. Quite a bit more versatile and, considering some insane playthroughs of Cuphead, not too far away in skill.

The only abilities there that are something that Goku doesn't have are Teleportation and the Ghost. Neither of which matter nearly as much as Goku's skill advantage Light manip and afterimages. Goku takes this with relatively low diff.

I tried to find the feat for Cupheads AP but all of the profiles just apparently scale off each other. On Cuphead's profile it says he scales from King Dice and The Devil who apparently scale to fighting Cuphead. So this small building AP seems to have materialised from nowhere.

The Small Building AP comes from being far superior to his Mid Game self IIRC.

Who can hurt sentient walls and bash through Djimmi the Great's pillars.

Cuphead got homing energy projectiles and a greater variety of energy projectiles with extra properties. It's a hard fight but he'll manage.

Apparently, the feat is Cuphead outfighting and beating beings of such size that are made of hard materials. (Baroness Von Bon Bon's castle is the first to come to my mind. The Devil is also gigantic and certainly more powerful)

I don't see how Cupheads homing energy projectiles are any better than Goku's. especially considering Goku is known to come up with completely new attacks and techniques on the fly.

Webcamparrot said:
I don't see how Cupheads homing energy projectiles are any better than Goku's. especially considering Goku is known to come up with completely new attacks and techniques on the fly.
goku has homing projectiles at 9A?

Back