• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, charmander outranges by a lot, I'm not sure if cuphead range get to 20 meters, but I actually have no idea

Charmander patacks will do more damage overall thanks to pokemon atacks beingh normaly big AOE elemental atacks while cuphead ones are bullets that need a bunch of them to defeat his oponents

I will wait for the experts get here

Cuphead is a lot more mobile and way more experienced/skilled. I disagree that Charmander will deal more damage, not only will he struggle to land those attacks but Cuphead's admittedly weak bullets come out by the dozens, the damage racks up quick.

IDK about skilled, pokemons are born to fight each other and charmander should be somewhat comperable to first stage fighting types that are considered really skilled
"Born to fight" doesn't really mean anything, goats are "born to fight" and all they do is headbutt each other. Also no he isn't comparable to fighting types, their whole thing is that they're more skilled than the rest.

Regardless none of that compares to Cuphead's actual showings and experience. (And even if it didn't, Charmander just doesn't have the tools to keep up)

Did Cuphead ever fight satan? (maybe i am wrong)
Charmander can fight satan and all boss stage in cuphead right?
Play the whole game of Cuphead with charmander instead.

Vote Cuphead

what even was his argument trough? I understood nothing
I mean can Charmander fight all stages in cuphead game?
Charmander fight satan?
It still crazy that Chamander still had more AP than Satan. (Maybe i am wrong again)
but satan still more powerful than charmader i think. (Stage hax?)

I mean can Charmander fight all stages in cuphead game?
Charmander fight satan?
It still crazy that Chamander still had more AP than Satan. (Maybe i am wrong again)
but satan still more powerful than charmader i think. (Stage hax?)
what? this don't make sense, really. this is a battle of charmander and cuphead, no boss in cuphead is mentioned in this battle

Going purely off of the profiles, I'm going to need to hear the explanation behind Charmander's range being "hundreds of meters with most attacks" because I doubt that.

It would give Charmander the edge at a distance, though. Plus this Charmander has its full learnset which means its fought many battles, so its experience shouldn't be underestimated. Most of Cuphead's experience comes from fighting opponents who tower over him, but Charmander is actually smaller (60 cm vs 91 cm) so Cup won't be landing as many hits as he would against those bosses.

That being said, Cuphead's superior mobility options and more varied ranged arsenal should be a big problem for Charmander to deal with as I can't think of any solid counters the latter has in terms of raw abilities. Plus, Charmander is only about 7% stronger and remember that's at most, so it's likely Charmander could be slightly weaker. I think Cuphead's Invinvibility powerup is pretty game-changing, too, as it would allow him to phase through all of Charmander's attacks while racking up damage much more easily, and certain charms will let him use it quite a bit.

I think I'm leaning towards Cuphead with high difficulty.

Frankly, I'm siding with Cuphead as well. As impressive as Pokémon can be, I'm pretty sure Cuphead just has more assumed battle experience and just better evasive tactics. The fact that he's faced firebreathers like Grim Matchstick before only adds to this.

Going purely off of the profiles, I'm going to need to hear the explanation behind Charmander's range being "hundreds of meters with most attacks" because I doubt that.

It would give Charmander the edge at a distance, though. Plus this Charmander has its full learnset which means its fought many battles, so its experience shouldn't be underestimated. Most of Cuphead's experience comes from fighting opponents who tower over him, but Charmander is actually smaller (60 cm vs 91 cm) so Cup won't be landing as many hits as he would against those bosses.

That being said, Cuphead's superior mobility options and more varied ranged arsenal should be a big problem for Charmander to deal with as I can't think of any solid counters the latter has in terms of raw abilities. Plus, Charmander is only about 7% stronger and remember that's at most, so it's likely Charmander could be slightly weaker. I think Cuphead's Invinvibility powerup is pretty game-changing, too, as it would allow him to phase through all of Charmander's attacks while racking up damage much more easily, and certain charms will let him use it quite a bit.

I think I'm leaning towards Cuphead with high difficulty.
Frankly, I'm siding with Cuphead as well. As impressive as Pokémon can be, I'm pretty sure Cuphead just has more assumed battle experience and just better evasive tactics. The fact that he's faced firebreathers like Grim Matchstick before only adds to this.
Both counted

You forget the run 'n gun stages, which pit Cuphead against enemies mostly his size. There's also the fact that he has access to a homing shot.

Regardless I am also voting Cuphead, if that wasn't clear before.

I just Wonder can Chamander clear cup head game? (Solo)

Imagine it meet Satan and satan just offer him a contract

Yes or No?

it deny his offer and Roar back to satan.

Can anyone Imagine how Chamander fight satan go?

Back