• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cueball Vs. SCP-001-J

I remember that it was 10-C when I checked.

Awwww....

Edit: It still has 10-C durability, so this can still work.

As Cueball is aware of how all the laws and stuff work, he should note quickly how this button works and then just do something to it, so I would say that Cueball could win.

Eh, it seems that 001-J´s profile is still setting up the basics, so I think we should wait a bit until it´s done.

That´s no excuse for bad formatting.

You should first check an already done profile that´s popular and see if it can ft with what you´re doing, if it does, just copy and paste those segments into your profile.

I mean, the SCP is basically an object. I have no idea why it's done as a character page, when it should at best be done as a weapon/item page

Kyleb79 said:
i add this to losses so you can close the thread
That´s not how matches work.

They have to first get at least 7 votes in one of the two sides to be concluded.

You should check the rules pages, they´ll make the life easier for you, as it seems you´re new around here.

Back