• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cueball versus Ayumi Otosaka

So, I guess Cueball just goes up and punches her to death? They are either in central park, or in the desert since it is tied directly to Cueball's powers so they might default to there. EIther way, I don't think there is much to collapse so he runs up and kicks the shit out of her

For these reasons, I vote Cueball

Yeah, the girl has no clue to use her ability, so more often than not, Cueball litterally bashes her head in with a rock.

Q can't use reality warping without the endless desert of rocks, little girl literally can't use her own power manually (and has nothing to use it on), and neither have any combat experience, so this comes down to who can hit the hardest and take the most hits. Cueball is analogous to the average adult human while Ayumi Otosaka is literally an average 12 year old prepubescent girl physically, so the former should be considerably stronger and more durable than the latter.

Since death isn't even necessary for a technical victory, Poolball just needs to choke the little girl unconscious or something, and if she wakes up he can do it again as many times as needed, which should constitute a win via reducing the probability of the opponent's wincons to effectively zero.

Cueball FRA

Back