• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cthulhu and Fear Manipulation, Simple thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll here we Go...

Cthulhu mentioned can spread fear through dream of the sensitive Human. And that's indicating Fear Manipulation, but it's a bit vague I think, so I'll add the backup.

There lay great Cthulhu and his hordes, hidden in green slimy vaults and sending out at last, after cycles incalculable, the thoughts that spread fear to the dreams of the sensitive and called imperiously to the faithful to come on a pilgrimage of liberation and restoration. All this Johansen did not suspect, but God knows he soon saw enough! - The Call Of Cthulhu-

In this paragraph, a few dreamer has acquired great fear from the "gigantic miles thing" in the dream.

From February 28th to April 2nd a large proportion of them had dreamed very bizarre things, the intensity of the dreams being immeasurably the stronger during the period of the sculptor’s delirium. Over a fourth of those who reported anything, reported scenes and half-sounds not unlike those which Wilcox had described; and some of the dreamers confessed acute fear of the gigantic nameless thing visible toward the last. - The Call Of Cthulhu -

And after that I think Cthulhu is Worth to achieve Fear Manipulation too, anyway what do you think? Agree or nah?

Last edited:
It seems uncontroversial to add this as a reference in the profile page.

Is somebody who knows what he or she is doing in terms of editing willing to apply this change, if I unlock the Cthulhu page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back