• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crying Child VS A Skeleton

A good 90% of those still won't hurt Sans, meanwhile, Sans hits him once with literally anything and he dies.

Isaac could just time stop and spam abilities until Sans dies. Also I'm pretty sure Sans can't survive reality warping.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Isaac could just time stop and spam abilities until Sans dies. Also I'm pretty sure Sans can't survive reality warping.
He's a video game character with no set starting move. Odds are, he uses something that doesn't work and dies in the meantime. Also, prove his reality warping works in combat.

Isaac's time shit is passive

Well his time slow is passive

Also I'm pretty sure Isaac wins, give me a second

Unoriginal Memes said:
That's Matter Manipulation. Transmutation allows him to turn enemies into actual crap.
If that's the case than this is a stomp. If you think he has that power, than why'd you make this?

All Items Isaac has a few ways of doing this in

-Passive Time Slow will make Sans' projectiles move super god damn slow

-He has at least 13 tries (and yes his resurrection includes his soul)

-Fear Manip, Empathic Manip, and Attack Reflection can help stave off attacks that do threaten him

-Isaac isn't stupid (heck he has an item that boosts his intelligence by like a fuckton) so once he dies once he'll probably go for Petrification spam

So yeah Isaac via petrification spam incap/turning Sans into shit

How can he win if literally no matter what he gets transmutated or time manipulated into not moving? With time stop Sans can't really do much. And with that transmutation he may as well not be able to get a hit in.

Thing is though, transmutation has to be activated through contact, and even though Sans is slowed he can still dodge and play keep away. Not to mention spamming bones and Gaster Blasters, which can still harm/kill Isaac if given the chance.

I mean to be fair though can't Sans easily one or two shot him? Which should work fairly well with just a couple bone tosses or blasters. If the transmutation is only via contact then I don't actually see how that's gonna work considering Sans kinda doesn't allow himself to be touched. Even if he's slow he's gonna play major keep away.

also is it time stop or time slow?

Time stop is also broken if Isaac moves. And he could probably tank 1 hit with Holy Mantle.

Plus Isaac is dealing with an insane ammount of danmaku without getting hit casually, so I don't think he would get hit that easly.

His range is meters and he's moving in slow motion compared to Issac. He can't.
He has done it in the past. Look at when he dunks on you. The whole box is filled with bones.

That's only across a range of a few meters. SBA is Kilometers. Sans isn't hitting him ever.

Back