• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crusader vs Yotsugi Ononoki

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
Yotsugi's technically undead, being a lifeless corpse that was reanimated after 100 years.

Both are 9-A and speed's equalized.

Crusader (14.72kg): 0

Lifeless Doll (>>>> 21.4kg): 1 (Phoenixstorm9)

Incon: 0

Crusasder render
Yotsugi does a creepy af head turn

Bump.

The buff the Crusader has against undead would put them pretty close in AP, he also can amp up his durability with Bulwark of Faith.

In summary, voting Crusader for his buff against undead and Statistics Amping giving him higher durability.

How high is Yotsugi's AP? You put a lot of > there with her AP so I'm worried it'd be like my Crusader vs Kiryu matchup where Kiryu would just one shot regardless of what ever Crusader tried.

That said if the gap can be adequetly close I will lean on Crusader too, plus he can heal himself if need be and doesn't get oneshotted.

Yotsugi one-shots someone who's stronger than someone who's stronger than someone who's stronger than 21.4kg

That probably should've been clarified sooner, changing vote to Yotsugi then, the Stat Amping won't close the gap enough.

This might even be a stomp.

Well we can't treat one-shotting in universe as being able to one-shot out of universe, and we can't even quantify how much stronger/one-shotting puts up AP, so it'd end up being lowballed somewhere reasonable.

You can, somewhat, if someone is capable of oneshotting a person of a certain AP in their verse, they should be able to do so against someone weaker in a different verse, i'd imagine.

Not really, since the bar for one-shotting is wildly different between verses.

Bump.

Back