• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crunch Bandicoot CRT

honestly our crunch bandicoot profile is so Neglected it’s sad.

Cyborgzation
His metallic arm which can fire explosive projectiles and be converted into a laser gun.-Literally on his profile yet does not have it.

Elemental Intangibility
In Both his Air form and Water form he’s literally entirely composed of its respective element (Albeit his air form has a skeleton for some reason but I’ll get back to that.) only capable of being dispersed before reforming further away in his water form and and requiring Aku Aku to use his powers on him in order for crash to deal damage to his Air form

Large Size
Without any powers crunch is more than twice the size of crash who’s 4’ 11” meaning he at least 10 feet tall meaning he should be type 0 however when in his wind form he’s gigantic making crash and his plane look like a toys even when flying at a modest distance ahead of him making him easily type 1 in this form

Possible Type 2 Immortality
And or
Possible Avatar Creation?
When in his Air form and Fire/Fiery Rock form and maybe even water form?This I’m not entirely sure about but when you defeat crunch when he’s in his fire/Fiery rock form he visibly shatters into pieces yet is still fine and well later on and as for Air Crunch he’s legit just an upper half of a skeleton with a body of air and lightning yet when you beat him the air disperses and the skeleton just falls to pieces and drops out the sky yet he’s still fine and in one piece later on thus this could be because he just regenerates in time later or this could possibly not actually be crunch but an Avatar of him created by the masks that either he or they control.

I’m not sure about any extra stuff he does outside TWOC but if I missed anything that should be added now’s the time to bring it up

Without any powers crunch is more than twice the size of crash who’s 4’ 11” meaning he at least 10 feet tall meaning he should be type 0 however when in his wind form he’s gigantic making crash and his plane look like a toys even when flying at a modest distance ahead of him making him easily type 1 in this form
Crunch isn't twice Crash's size. We get clear size comparisons in Twinsanity and while he's taller he's not taller by that degree.
Possible Type 2 Immortality
You got a feat for that?

I’m not sure about any extra stuff he does outside TWOC but if I missed anything that should be added now’s the time to bring it up
He would need an additional tab for his mask abilites.

Looking at the profile right not invulnerability needs to go.

Crunch isn't twice Crash's size. We get clear size comparisons in Twinsanity and while he's taller he's not taller by that degree.

You got a feat for that?

He would need an additional tab for his mask abilites.

Looking at the profile right not invulnerability needs to go.
I based that height assumption from the ending cutscene in TWOC where Crunch literally dwarfs him in size when the two are side by side which you can see the difference and I also read that apparently Crunch’s size is constantly misrepresented in many of the games only being accurately represented in nitro Cart and crash purple

the type 2 immortality is just an implied possibility as Crunches body (If we consider his fire,air, and possibly his water form to actually be Crunch and not an Avatar) literally shatters into pieces in his Fire form and air form but is completely fine later on(See video I posted in the OP featuring his boss fights for him being shattered into pieces while empowered by both the fire and air mask and showing up for the next encounter later) - Either he regenerated off screen, was resurrected by the masks afterwards, or it wasn’t actually crunch but the Avatar he was controlling was destroyed

the type 2 immortality is just an implied possibility as Crunches body
They would fall under Inorganic Physiology, not Immortality. Its why people made completely of an element like Ace or Chaos don't have type 2 immortality.
Crunch’s size is constantly misrepresented in many of the games only being accurately represented in nitro Cart and crash purple
If his height isn't consistent then it can't be misrepresented.

They would fall under Inorganic Physiology, not Immortality. Its why people made completely of an element like Ace or Chaos don't have type 2 immortality.

If his height isn't consistent then it can't be misrepresented.
That doesn’t really feel right but it still might constitute as type 3 -and type 2 might not be out of the picture yet as when he’s air crunch he’s reduced to a skeleton when you beat him

and he has a canon height it’s just that it’s constantly misrepresented and a lot of games

What is his canon height? Do you have a number for it?

That's still just elemental intangibility.
that can’t be the case as Fire crunch should not have elemental intangibility as his body is still tangible as it’s made of burning stone and not pure fire so it should be regeneration as it’s still recovering physical damage to his body or avatar and as for air crunch his intangibility was nullified by aku aku and was no longer empowered by lo-lo and thus he was reduced to just a shattered skeleton

that can’t be the case as Fire crunch should not have elemental intangibility as his body is still tangible as it’s made of burning stone and not pure fire so it should be
I linked you man made completely out of magma and he still only had Intangibility. It's not regen for taking an element and adding more to it currently.

I linked you man made completely out of magma and he still only had Intangibility. It's not regen for taking an element and adding more to it currently.
But Fire crunch doesn’t have “intangibility” as anyone can physically strike his body and destroy it and Kuzan from one piece has regeneration in his ice logia form Crusher a stone golem from skylanders body can explode into boulders and can regenerate

and Both Fire and air crunch were no longer empowered by the masks when they were destroyed

coming back from a pile of non elemental bones has to be regeneration

and recovering from being smashed to pieces has to be regen

I guess I can see elemental regen then. But I'm not seeing why Crunch himself would have regen when he never really demonstrates anything like that outside of WoC where he has the elemental masks.

I guess I can see elemental regen then. But I'm not seeing why Crunch himself would have regen when he never really demonstrates anything like that outside of WoC where he has the elemental masks.
Well I’m mainly talking about WoC crunch and his potential keys

Back