• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT of some RPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
These three verses need to be deleted. You may ask why?

It's simply the main servers of these games were taken down, so basically, these games served their useful life for their creators and can no longer be played. Also, the sources of information for the games like the official wikis were taken down, so I think it is not convenient to have these verses that can no longer be verified or played anymore.

Mostly neutral, but I don't think it needs to be closed if you can at least substantiate the information currently on the profiles or if there's plenty of information on youtube (or other sites, but preferably youtube).

If the fundamental informations are now gone completely (meaning they can't be found on internet at all) then I guess deleting them is reasonable, otherwise they might be salvaged.

If the fundamental informations are now gone completely (meaning they can't be found on internet at all) then I guess deleting them is reasonable, otherwise they might be salvaged.
Yes, fundamental information is now gone completely. The official wikis were taken down, and due to that I think is no worth keeping these verses.

I suppose deleting it is fine, then. But you might want to archive it just in case.

I did the same with The Lexx some time ago after it was largely erased from youtube.

I suppose deleting it is fine, then. But you might want to archive it just in case.

I did the same with The Lexx some time ago after it was largely erased from youtube.
I saved the code.

I'm pretty sure that a deletion request like this can be made in the Profile Deletion Requests Thread though it is a pity for verses to be completely taken down with the information about them becoming scarce.
Can you delete the verses, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back