• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped playing back in early 2017 once my data got deleted because new phone.

I remember being in Into The Future fighting against an alien walrus and dying lots.

I'm thinking of playing it again and seeing what RNGesus gives for gachas this time.

Alexcar3000 said:
I stopped playing back in early 2017 once my data got deleted because new phone.
I remember being in Into The Future fighting against an alien walrus and dying lots.

I'm thinking of playing it again and seeing what RNGesus gives for gachas this time.
I've basically beaten the game at this point, I beat all of stories of legend

MLPlover2011 said:
Mario X Zelda
That basically already exists in SSB (although, more specifically, it's Mario x Zelda x Metroid x Kirby x File Emblem x Game and Watch x Donkey kong x Duck Hunt x Pac-Man x Sonic x...)

JBW and Gravity Falls and SVTFOE and Rick n Morty and SpongeBob Squarepants and Steven Universe

Rodri "Dante" said:
Danganronpa X Joke Battles Wiki
Crabwhale dies first, I'm calling it.
i feel like error would die first since he doesn't seem to be all the way there most of the time, and carlos would survive for a while because he would have no problem killing someone

No, everytime we found a corpse we do a "Class Trial".

If we found the killer, they get "Punished" (Read: Executed) and everyone will be safe. If we fail, everyone but the killer is punished and they can leave the academy.

Basically, the killer is not guaranteed to survive.

Well, to "survive for a while" he needs to not kill for a while. And that's asuming we are smart enough to found the killer.

God, we will all die after the first trial.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Well, to "survive for a while" he needs to not kill for a while. And that's asuming we are smart enough to found the killer.
God, we will all die after the first trial.
none of us are smart enough to find the killer

Rodri "Dante" said:
Danganronpa X Joke Battles Wiki
Crabwhale dies first, I'm calling it.
Piss off and take your Killer Teddy Bear Simulator with you.

Yellowpig10 said:
isn't that what seol's combined fanon wiki is? even if we didn't do anything with it
I don't think so I looked at it It has the same tiering system as JBW the one I'm making has my own tiering system

MaxForward said:
JBW and Gravity Falls and SVTFOE and Rick n Morty and SpongeBob Squarepants and Steven Universe
Sorry for quoting my comment but I don't think anyone noticed this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back