• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossover image thread

“My name is [redacted]. I'm 19 years old. My home is in the central section of Texas, where all the BBQ is, and despite it being a college dorm I consistently visit my parents on a weekly basis. I am in my senior year at the local university, and I make sure to stray from it as little as possible on a school day. I play video games, get on discord, and occasionally watch anime. I'm in bed by 11 PM, usually earlier if I have something to do the next day, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep bare minimum. After having a glass of water and doing my nightly routine before bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I always wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning by the time I’ve left my room. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, whenever I am forced to fight, I never lose to anyone.”

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure x [Data Expunged]
p.jpeg

I forgot I had an image of this LMAO.
Still Jojo's Bizarre Adventure x [Redacted]

pft i am going to create a character made him super OP then self sabotage myself and nerfing him, or saying that i created him getting it deleted and maybe banning me on the wiki who knows

But for now, I'll leave you guys with THESE. I had these in an unfinished script long ago, but they are pretty damn clever:
EpooN9oXMAMRSze.jpg

Honestly given Chapulin's Multiversal Trekking Summoning Nature he wouldn't make a bad Teacher at MHA, I mean canonically he taught a guy one time. Chapulin would sorta be like the Bugs Bunny Teacher in that one Tiny Toons crossover.

But yeah, the very special thing is given the many MANY random absurdest of situations this guy is in, He can just about crossover with ANYTHING your mind desires him to be in (Exactly like the whole "Now draw him with X Situation" Meme):
211c5200a925810a5c5c26ab9bb61c69ba68935er1-452-472v2_hq.jpg
how_about_a_season_kiss____by_acla13_d9n00z3-fullview.png

"Yeah, I remember the last time me and THE Superman were in a scrap heap; It was a brave battle I did YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT (Shows picture)... What? You thought those Super Hero League meeting's I had mentioned were bluffs? OK look: I admit I may not be the most graceful or confident guy around, but I'm a lot more savvy in the line of work then people think"
(Yes that cameo IS REAL. Specifically "Comic 820". Aside the Power Girl one.. But man would that be funny XD)

One-Punch-Man-Smile-Man-Chapulin-Colorado.jpg
2ddeb3100393373.Y3JvcCw4MDgsNjMyLDAsMTg4.jpg

"Man what a strange Verse this turns out to be... The last time I fought somebody very powerful was somebody WITH HAIR (See EP: "Samson se queda pelón" and hidden DBZ battle)... Too bad he was all punch, but no bark to back it up!

chapulin_colorado_with_steven_universe_by_mega_shonen_one_64_db1ja25-fullview.jpg

(Epilogue after "The End" of the series)
"Well initally all I saw were very expensively shiny humanoid rocks "Esteban Universe". But my Vinil Antennas are sensing properties not from this soil... Coupled by those shiny artifacts of your mother alongside the same looking shiny rock from your belly button that belonged to her... Then I have come up with the shocking conclusion... they are indeed Alien in origin and you are half alien!... I-I MEAN I suspected from the beginning of course! I'm just assuring the situation that's all... I knew it felt familiar."

"Yeah crazy huh... Man it's so cool to hear this revelation of there being more Multiverses vastly different from mine: Power Puff people defeating evil, a Time Traveling Samurai, a secretly powerful Dog protects his family in the middle of nowhere, a boy with a shape shifting alien watch, a kids treehouse secret agency thing, heck even the kid from that plaza you go to now and then has had a lot himself... But I know I am not alone... I have come a long way since I saved the Galaxy in "My Verse". Like luck was with me after I just happen to find a comic with you in it and the only phrase I understood was yelping that phrase out and I never thought you were real? I mean I think I remember an old friend of mine from another region spoke of this red bug antenna guy with a big hammer... With a big Heart emblem in his chest... Very 'weak', short type of Hero... Well from your achievements: You don't seem 'weak' as they say you are, heck I don't remember there being a "Cosmic Grandpa" Visting me, that's crazy!... Well um maybe you are Clumsy though, they are right there. xD"

"...They take advantage of my nobility... Well these have been one of the weirdest things I documented yet: "War with Gem Aliens" boy If the missing Country wasn't weird enough, Now I've heard everything."

"MISSING WHAT NOW?"

"Oh its a country, Ru-... Nevermind, wasn't important (Puts glasses away)... So um... This was an interesting 'Therapy' Session, I'm really sorry you had to go through ALL OF THAT... You're a tough kid! Also as tough as um... Another good kid I am definitely not fully connected to. But PLEASE don't jump the gun and get some more help then what you were about to do with no other plan!"

"Yeah (Scatches head) That was stupid of me... Well I mean it was soothing talking with you Grasshopper, we know who to summon for some extra help just in case. Its nice to unwind after All I been through... (Both look at the Sunset as Steven ponders...) Say wouldn't you believe it but you DO look familiar... Hmm... "Big Heart Emblem"... Say, you said you don't have many Friends right? You know a good lady in Homeworld is in need of some friends too and when she summons you for actual help again, I'd think you'll actually be the best of pals. Like I get your doubts but she may be versetail like a partner! Trust me, a chick who's caused you a fair amount of trouble but turns a new leaf... She's real good! I know."

"Hmm... You know what? I may just consider her..."
(There have been coincidental look alikes.)

For Chapulin knows no bounds! He shall go above and beyond and never deny any quests; even if its the most ridicoulous of requests!

Last edited:
But for now, I'll leave you guys with THESE. I had these in an unfinished script long ago, but they are pretty damn clever:
EpooN9oXMAMRSze.jpg

Honestly given Chapulin's Multiversal Trekking Summoning Nature he wouldn't make a bad Teacher at MHA, I mean canonically he taught a guy one time. Chapulin would sorta be like the Bugs Bunny Teacher in that one Tiny Toons crossover.

But yeah, the very special thing is given the many MANY random absurdest of situations this guy is in, He can just about crossover with ANYTHING your mind desires him to be in (Exactly like the whole "Now draw him with X Situation" Meme):
211c5200a925810a5c5c26ab9bb61c69ba68935er1-452-472v2_hq.jpg
how_about_a_season_kiss____by_acla13_d9n00z3-fullview.png

"Yeah, I remember the last time me and THE Superman were in a scrap heap; It was a brave battle I did YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT (Shows picture)... What? You thought those Super Hero League meeting's I had mentioned were bluffs? OK look: I admit I may not be the most graceful or confident guy around, but I'm a lot more savvy in the line of work then people think"
(Yes that cameo IS REAL. Specifically "Comic 820". Aside the Power Girl one.. But man would that be funny XD)

One-Punch-Man-Smile-Man-Chapulin-Colorado.jpg
2ddeb3100393373.Y3JvcCw4MDgsNjMyLDAsMTg4.jpg

"Man what a strange Verse this turns out to be... The last time I fought somebody very powerful was somebody WITH HAIR (See EP: "Samson se queda pelón" and hidden DBZ battle)... Too bad he was all punch, but no bark to back it up!

chapulin_colorado_with_steven_universe_by_mega_shonen_one_64_db1ja25-fullview.jpg

(Epilogue after "The End" of the series)
"Well initally all I saw were very expensively shiny humanoid rocks "Esteban Universe". But my Vinil Antennas are sensing properties not from this soil... Coupled by those shiny artifacts of your mother alongside the same looking shiny rock from your belly button that belonged to her... Then I have come up with the shocking conclusion... they are indeed Alien in origin and you are half alien!... I-I MEAN I suspected from the beginning of course! I'm just assuring the situation that's all... I knew it felt familiar."

"Yeah crazy huh... Man it's so cool to hear this revelation of there being more Multiverses vastly different from mine: Power Puff people defeating evil, a Time Traveling Samurai, a secretly powerful Dog protects his family in the middle of nowhere, a boy with a shape shifting alien watch, a kids treehouse secret agency thing, heck even the kid from that plaza you go to now and then has had a lot himself... But I know I am not alone... I have come a long way since I saved the Galaxy in "My Verse". Like luck was with me after I just happen to find a comic with you in it and the only phrase I understood was yelping that phrase out and I never thought you were real? I mean I think I remember an old friend of mine from another region spoke of this red bug antenna guy with a big hammer... With a big Heart emblem in his chest... Very 'weak', short type of Hero... Well from your achievements: You don't seem 'weak' as they say you are, heck I don't remember there being a "Cosmic Grandpa" Visting me, that's crazy!... Well um maybe you are Clumsy though, they are right there. xD"

"...They take advantage of my nobility... Well these have been one of the weirdest things I documented yet: "War with Gem Aliens" boy If the missing Country wasn't weird enough, Now I've heard everything."

"MISSING WHAT NOW?"

"Oh its a country, Ru-... Nevermind, wasn't important (Puts glasses away)... So um... This was an interesting 'Therapy' Session, I'm really sorry you had to go through ALL OF THAT... You're a tough kid! Also as tough as um... Another good kid I am definitely not fully connected to. But PLEASE don't jump the gun and get some more help then what you were about to do with no other plan!"

"Yeah (Scatches head) That was stupid of me... Well I mean it was soothing talking with you Grasshopper, we know who to summon for some extra help just in case. Its nice to unwind after All I been through... (Both look at the Sunset as Steven ponders...) Say wouldn't you believe it but you DO look familiar... Hmm... "Big Heart Emblem"... Say, you said you don't have many Friends right? You know a good lady in Homeworld is in need of some friends too and when she summons you for actual help again, I'd think you'll actually be the best of pals. Like I get your doubts but she may be versetail like a partner! Trust me, a chick who's caused you a fair amount of trouble but turns a new leaf... She's real good! I know."

"Hmm... You know what? I may just consider her..."
(There have been coincidental look alikes.)

For Chapulin knows no bounds! He shall go above and beyond and never deny any quests; even if its the most ridicoulous of requests!

ah yes this guy. Isn't he the same dude that was being used in fortnite?

5hdltgru8nc51.png

Ark Knights x Fire Emblem

Back