• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cronus: 6 (Theglassman12, KinkiestSins, Kaltias, Gargoyle One, ZacharyGrossman273, The Wright Way)

Homura: 1 (PaChi2)

Inconclusive: 0

Glass basically said "Cronus via hax" and both mine and Gar's vote is based on something that doesn't actually work. So it's 3-1

Saint Seiya Acausality comes from Athena's Ichor being able to allow Shura to resist from being erased by the world in Episode G Assassins. Shura was being changed by the world because he's really from another timeline and shouldn't exist there.

If the acausality is only due to that, it really doesn't sound on the same scale as Madoka and Homura.

Who are acausal because:

Basic degree that comes with 4D omnipresence.

Singularity of cause and effect.

Exist outside the space-time of the multiverse.

Unfazed after a multiversal+ retcon that was rewriting past, present, future and causal laws.

They are entities with no beginning nor end.

Madoka was also able to manifest before actually coming into existence during PMHT.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Cronus has a higher AP, btw. He was destroying the multiverse effortlessly with a passive action.
Well, Its not total destruction (which is 2-A), its just passive 2-B stuff.

There are Infinite universes due to people making Infinite choices which generate Infinite timelines. Unless Cronus was taking Infinite time to destroy it all, it is a 2-A feat.

Destroying Infinite things over time = destroying Infinite things.

This probably is inconclusive given Kal's reasoning.

Now the real question is, would it be inconclusive against Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen post upgrades?

Matthew Schroeder said:
There are Infinite universes due to people making Infinite choices which generate Infinite timelines. Unless Cronus was taking Infinite time to destroy it all, it is a 2-A feat.

Destroying Infinite things over time = destroying Infinite things.
Its confirmed that Cronus would havd destroyed everything or he was just destroying stuff? Honest question.

Also, if it takes time its just baseline passive 2-A. I dont know how high Homura is, tho.

Cronus was destroying all of time in past, present and future, and said that he would destroy "All of Existence, without exception".

Homura scales from Madoka who is baseline (retconned the multiverse, its concepts and causal laws) but performed the feat without any notable effort.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Cronus was destroying all of time in past, present and future, and said that he would destroy "All of Existence, without exception".
So Cronus has higher ap vs someone who is maybe this level, but his acasuality is worse the Akemi. Will it matter at this point? You can have the worlds highest ap, as long as you are not higher dimensional: doubt you will hit acasuality of this level. But tbh, I dont know anything about either side.

If you wanna use someone extremely above Meguca, use Ult.Kriemhild Gretche

But against someone else.

I think that i'll vote inconclusive (everyone already voted for my reasons before I did anyway ovo).

Cronus seems slightly stronger, but Homura's acausality seems better than that of the SS gods so she should resist fate/causality manip.

Apparently he is vulnerable to memory hax/drain, but nothing really prevents him from erasing Homura.

Cronus: 4 (Theglassman12, Gargoyle One, ZacharyGrossman273, The Wright Way)

Inconclusive: 4 (Matthew Schroeder, SomebodyData, KinkiestSins, Kaltias)

Inconclusive.

But, I want to say that if Cronus destroys Homura,, she will be killed forever, since he can negg mid-godly regen.

This thread is exactly like the ending of Rebellion. You thought it was over, but it's not over until Homura decides that it's over.

Cronus: 1 (ZacharyGrossman273)

Inconclusive: 8 (Matthew Schroeder, SomebodyData, KinkiestSins, Kaltias, Gargoyle One, GalaxianAegis, The Wright Way, SchroKatze)

This might become outdated in a few hours, so I wouldn't suggest asking it to be added anytime soon.

Homura...

Is about to get op BFR that works on a 2-A character that can literally nope Madoka (which is also is ironically Madoka)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back