• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

crocodile power scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
crocodile is possibly high 7-A for clashing with doflamingo and blocking a blow from mihawk. however, both mihawk and doflamingo are 6-C. shouldnt crocodile be possibly 6-C instead of high 7-A. thats completely random as powerscaling to tier 6 characters shouldnt make crocodile tier 7

Wasn't Crocodile defeated by Luffy eventually? If so, he can't be that near Doflamingo and Mihawk, both superior to Luffy and Zoro, respectively. But since he clashed with them, I'd say he should be at least superior to Luffy's base at the time. I know little of One Piece, so maybe I did some mistakes.

Nope clashing with Mihawk dosen't gives him any upgrade since he never showed that he was even trying against him, that's like saying Zoro had Mountain level durability back at the start of the series for surviving Mihawk attack.

He shouldn't scale to Doffy either the only thing he did was get decapitated and clash a kick.

Call me when Doffy can destry a mountain or island with a kick

Trinimac15 said:
Nope clashing with Mihawk dosen't gives him any upgrade since he never showed that he was even trying against him, that's like saying Zoro had Mountain level durability back at the start of the series for surviving Mihawk attack.
He shouldn't scale to Doffy either the only thing he did was get decapitated and clash a kick.

Call me when Doffy can destry a mountain or island with a kick
why is crocodile high 7-A then?

Basically, Crocodile's clash with Mihawk and Doflamingo weren't conclusive and for all we know Doflamingo and Mihawk could be toying and not using their full power.

So that doesn't make Crocodile any more powerful.

Anderson2003 said:
Basically, Crocodile's clash with Mihawk and Doflamingo weren't conclusive and for all we know Doflamingo and Mihawk could be toying and not using their full power.
So that doesn't make Crocodile any more powerful.
so why is crocodile high 7-A? where does that ranking come from? shouldn't he be unknown.

its saids "Possibly Small Island level via power-scaling (Deflected a blow from Dracule Mihawk and clashed with Donquixote Doflamingo. He fought both of them off-panel)" on crocodiles page. but if we're going to powerscale crocodile to doffy and mihawk (who are both 6-C), then why is crocodile high 7-A? shouldn't he be unknown. high 7-A is so random, where does that come from?

Crocodile was made High 7-A around the time Jozu was "possibly 6-C" and Doflamingo "At least High 7-A". That was changed not too long ago.

Though, due to the fact that he was not rendered incapacitated after his fights with Doflamingo and Akainu (Fighting Mihawk probably never even happened, as far as we're aware. He just slapped his sword swing away), and tanking a punch from Jozu, I'll make him Possibly 6-C, as he held his own against several Island level or higher characters.

Okay then. It is a massive inconsistency from Oda to suddenly upgrade him without explanation though.

@Ant - This is true, but I must bring forth the argument that there are inconsistencies during the Impel Down and War arcs as a whole regarding Luffy and Crocodile anyways:

Luffy and Crocodile had very interesting power-ups with these arcs.

Luffy was capable of fighting on par with Magellan, who is supposedly equal to Shillew in power, and is the warden of Impel down, keeping the world's most dangerous criminals locked up. It wouldn't make sense why someone like Jinbe couldn't fight Magellan, given that his attacks can be utilized at a distance.

Crocodile was still shown around Luffy's level, as he was kicked away by Gear 2nd Luffy, but he could take hits from and contend with the higher tiers of the verse. That much is insanely inconsistent!

The two options i see are: place Crocodile as unknown, or list him as Possibly 6-C and wait for his post time-skip debut.

I am personally uncertain whether "Possibly 6-C" or "Unknown" is our least bad option.

You are also correct in that we probably rate Magellan too low, given that he is equal to Shillew.

Perhaps "Unknown" for both of them would be best, with an added explanation for Magellan's profile page?

@Ant - I have previously changed Magellan to Unknown due to an argument from before regarding his tier and explained why under his Attack Potency, though i'll have to revise it due to a broken link.

I'll change Crocodile to Unknown, and change the descriptions. The changes shall be added right now.

Changes have been applied, and I believe this thread can be closed if there is nothing more for the original poster to add.

Edit: on another note, Doflamingo's page is still unlocked! Oops. Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back