• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crocodile (One Piece) vs Kai Chisaki

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
The fight takes place in New York. They start at five meters away from each other.

Crocodile:

Kai Chisaki:

Inconclusive:

Baroque Works Saga Crocodile vs Chisaki fused with Shin. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Crocodile image
Chisaki Changed
Ignore this image

Hmmm I'll come back to this, both have means to kill each other but I'm not sure who'd win more often than not in this case.

This is actually a good one... They can both kill each other with skin contact. Even in raw power they match up too. Having New York be the area allows Chisaki the means to build up a giant mecha too which means he's gonna be strong again. Crocodile might be more limited to sand manipulation... But on the other hand he might be able to get through the gaps?

This almost seems like an inconclusive. Though....was Chisaki's head really properly defended during his transformation?

If not, he could end up blinded and get seriously harmed. Meanwhile I think as long as Crocodile doesn't get too close, he has the means of crushing and slipping out.

Remember that this Chisaki can regenerate without any problem and is even stronger.

DC wise? Though then again sand getting into the pores of your skins and breaching the holes on your body might ignore that issue. But yeah Chisaki still seems to need a head at least.

Both can regenerate and overcome one another's regen ( Crocodile could possibly regenerate due to the nature of his Devil Fruit from Kai's attacks. As he's composed entirely of sand so it'd be difficult to destroy all the grains.)

I'll probably go inconclusive, Crocodile has the range and intangibility advantage along with the regen advantage but Kai has the much better durability negation, AP and durability by a long shot, a stamina advantage and overall more versatile with his Quirk.

Talking about that, it seems like Chisaki can regenerate his whole body with Overhaul according to this scan:

Chisaki's Regen
Chisaki with High Regenerationn?

Oh yeah that, he can use OverHaul on himself as long as his hands are in contact to regenerate. Maybe you should bring that up in a CRT because that's definitely Low-High regen not Low-Mid

Bump.

Also, Chisaki can certainly outlast Crocodile.

nshmmm, inconclusive, chn doisakis only real way to kill croc would beto outlast, as his quirk would need to come in contact withg each of his sand grains. however, crocodile should be able to get way to rest rather easly, and regen doesent take stamina from him

Nope, but Cocodrile can't survive a touch of Overhaul.

I dont know if Overhaul can affect intangibles but I'll just vote for Inconclusive for now..

So Crocodile is made of sand, right? That means he's a bunch of itty bitty particals held togather by will then? If so, then I don't think Overhaul would be doing much damage, just disintigrating individual sand particals and not making much progress. Can Crocodile pull a Gaara and make more sand to add to his mass?

Chisaki can make a huge monster of rock, and Chisaki's overhaul can covers a great area with his hands.

Overhaul can affect objects at a molecular level.

Indeed but he still needs to actually bypass top end High-Mid regen. OverHaul can effect and destroy at a molecular level but most of the time he's very casual and only destroys the upper half of the body which Croc could regenerate from. There's also no guarantee Kai can connect his attacks at first since they'd just phase through his body or Croc can put a hole in his body whenever Kai plans on touching. Buuut I THINK Kai might catch on sooner or later but I'm not sure if he'd have a source of water to pour on Crocodile to counter his intangibility.

Yes, I think we know that. My question is, can Overhaul hit enough of Crocodile's sand to make a noticable difference, and can Crocodile take in more sand(or make more sand) to heal off Chisaki's damage?

Well, the battle takes place in New York, there isn't much sand in that place.

Crocodile doesn't need sand to regenerate since he himself is sand and can produce a limitless amount of his element like any Logia.

@Knightofannihilation666 Chisaki is not that casual, if he want to destroy you completely, he can.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Crocodile doesn't need sand to regenerate since he himself is sand and can produce a limitless amount of his element like any Logia.
Limitless is a bit NLF, or he can cover the universe in sand? OvO

Well obviously not, whenever you hear anyone say limitless you should take it with a grain of salt 80% of the time. While not "infinite." Logias can produce a night infinite amount of their elements and this is a basic aspect of their powers.

I still do not see how that protects Crocodile from a touch of Overhaul, this quirk can affect the molecules even between the grains of sand.

Cocrodile: Can regen from being blow into pieces.

Overhaul: Can disassemble objects at a molecular level.

It's that really to understand?

Crocodile could pull off what Katakuri does.

Sends regular sand towards him so he touches regular sand, unaware that it's not connected to his body anymore.

Implying that regular sand is not obliterated every time Chisaki renegerates himself.

Back