• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that I finish the crisis on infinite earths, I can do this

rules

The battle takes place where he faced Oliver Specter vs Mobius all rounds are with speed =

sba

mobius is skewered and willing to use everything that even the ALE has

First round is used Antimonitor(cw) in high 4C

round 2 the AntiMonitor(cw) is empowered by the crisis

round 3 mobius(cw) has a week of preparation, is empowered and the anti-matter cannon

round 4 AntiMonitor base is used

round 5 mobius absorbed the universe of anti matter, has the ALE and is fuctioned with his brothers

Round 6 true mobius is used.

Elder Scrolls:

1-4, he manages to kill most of Nirn, but then is yeeted by the first Aedra or Deadra he tries to impede upon.

5 the latter is also likely, but round 6 is up in the air for me. I'd say ultimately the Deadra would pervail, since many of them have mid-high godly Regenerationn, and abstract existence, I don't think he would have a way of permanently harming them.

How tall is Elder Scrolls in 1A?

I've always wondered

psd: abstract existence cannot be annulled via ALE (power 1A since it fits the power of its user).

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut: Sacred Eclipse can easily incap Arrowverse on the first 3 rounds thanks to her passive mindhax, but Comics destroys on the next 3.

Date A Live: Mio Takamiya law haxes her way on the first 3 rounds, but then I doubt she'll do much on the next 3.

Dragon Ball: Any Majin Buu Saga top tier wins first round, Jire one-shots on the second, and then the verse gets erased on the next 4 rounds.

Shin Megami Tensei: YHVH (Shin Megami Tensei) destroys on the first 5 rounds, then the whole verse loses on round 6.

Digimo: Lucemo destroys on the first 5 rounds, then the whole verse loses on round 6.

Masadaverse: Haju destroys in all rounds.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou: The Law of Identity destroys in all rounds.

Oliver de jesus said:
How tall is Elder Scrolls in 1A?
I've always wondered

psd: abstract existence cannot be annulled via ALE (power 1A since it fits the power of its user).
The scope of TESL limits are debated, because the verse itself is complicated enough to teach a college class on. According to Sheogorath and Sanguine, they exists in the mind of every mortal in the form of temptation and insanity, and in their own realms they have shown nigh-imnipotence to all but other Deadra, and then so the ability to banish other Deadra if they so desire, bar Sheogorath and Jygyllag, who is a more complicated matter (being that was him fighting himself essentially). Anyways, the implication is that a Deadric prince will always be so long as the tenants of their spheres exists somewhere, say the mind of a mortal. It is for this reason I have no idea if the Anti-Monitor could do permanent harm to a Deadra, or if they are even truly comparable within their plane of Oblivion.

Well, mobius has the ability to adapt to a dimensional level (that way it goes from 1A to 2A or 2A to 1A but I think this is from the cosmology of DC).

Oliver de jesus said:
Well, mobius has the ability to adapt to a dimensional level (that way it goes from 1A to 2A or 2A to 1A but I think this is from the cosmology of DC).
I'm not knowledgable enough on the Anti-Monitor to say for certain if he could match a Deadric prince. Whether it is a stomp in either direction is beyond my understanding at this time, but if I had to make a (biased) guess, I would say that a given deadra has more permanence and possibly more power. Even if you argued that a Deadra would lose to True Anti-Monitor, and lowballed them to 1-C, I assume that the crisis scenario includes all canon characters/forces, in which case Padomay is AT LEAST high 1-A, (and probably 0 in my opinion) and I don't think he would have issues erasing the Anti-Monitor. Furthermore, by Padomay's nature, they cannot really be killed in any way, since their essence is that of the void, the non-existant, and change, and like the Deadra, exists so long as part of his essence exists, he does (in this case it would be any sort of nothingness, which means erasing Padomay in itself is an impossibility, since his deletion would lead to his creation and vice-versa.). What's even worse, is that Padomay has an opposite, Anu (who is a confirmed tier 0), who exists by stasis, creation, shape, definition, and order. Therefore, even if the entirety of all creation was filled, then Anu would exist, and if it was all erased, Padomay would, and they have both shown creation feats, which means that in either case they have influence, and could in either state either destroy the Anti-Monitor, or create something which could.

TL;DR: Even if the Anti-Monitor could defeat a Deadra, Padomay or Anu would yeet him.

Mario Bros:

• Round 1: He gets stomped by Wah!!
  • R2: he gets stomped by Bowser and the 2-B's
  • R3: The Anti Monitor likely gets stomped as well by Bowser due to thought based EE
  • R4, 5, and 6: the Marioverse gets destroyed
The Legend of Zelda:

• R1 Ganon BFR's
  • R2: Ganon likely does the same thing due to his transmutation and mind hax
  • R3: Unsure, maybe the Golden Godesses can do something
  • R4, 5 and 6: Whole verse get's destroyed
Kirby:

• R1: He gets stomped by a Puffball
  • R2 and 3: Void Termina likely mindhaxes
  • R4, 5, and 6: Just like Mario and Zelda, they get stomped
Kung Fu Panda:

• R1: Maybe Paws of Destiny Po can soulhax or deconstruct but that is the only thing he can do
  • All of the other rounds: Clears
Minecraft:

• R1 and R2: The true steve stomps
  • All other Rounds: Either gets erased or gets oneshotted
Disney:

• R1 and R2: Jumba with prep or Bill can likely do something
  • All other rounds: Clears
Marvel Comics:

• R1: Gets stopped by someone like Thor or Iron Man
  • R2: Gets bullied by a cosmic entity
  • R3: Same as before
  • R4: The Anti Monitor isn't very powerful in AP compared to Marvel 2-A's and isn't haxed enough to deal with the cosmic entities
  • R5: May be able to beat some of the 2-A's like The celestials. but, IG Thanos and likely characters like Dormammu can beat him
  • R6: Clears 99% of Marvel, but the True TOAA is likely able to stop him from fully clearing
Looney Tunes:

• R1 and R2: Bugs should take this with no problem
  • R3: Unsure about this one
Super Smash Bros.:

• R1 and R2: The Tier 2's likely stop him
Lord of the Rings:

• R1 and R2: Gets stopped by the Valar
  • R3 and likely round 4: Eru stops him
  • R5 and R6: Clears
DC Comics: Yeah, about that..............

Transformers

• IDW
    • Round 1: One-shot by most of the main characters
    • Round 2: Optimus, Megatron, Shockwave, or Nova Prime take him with low difficulty, or whomped by the D-Void.
    • Round 3: Unicron or the D-Void take him with high difficulty.
    • Rounds 4-6: Clears.
  • Most other TF Continuities: Clears all rounds, although Unicron's true form one-shots in all rounds.
Star Wars Legends

• Round 1: Luke or Palpatine one-shot.
  • Rounds 2-6: Clears.
Bionicle

• All rounds: Clears.
Pokémo

• Round 1: One shot by the Creation Trio
  • Round 2: One shot by the Creation Trio
  • Rounds 3-6: Clears.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Uh, Sidious mindhaxes on R2 and 3.

Arceus haxstomps him R3.

And Unicron haxstomps him R3 as well
IDW Unicron doesn't have much in the hax department, but I agree about the other 2.

Back