• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crimson king vs living tribunal

Okay. I'll be generous.

Can he bypass High Godly and Type 8? Nope

Does he have defense towards Fate Manipulation? Nope

Plot Manipulation? Nope.

Oh, I'm sure King would love to see this one.

Stupidly big stomp in Dis' favor.

>Demolished PR Beyonder

>Currently beating The First Firmament

>Stalemated Death of the Endless, who also demolished PR Beyonder

>Somehow loses to The Living Tribunal

I'm not even gonna use one of my laugh images for this one. This is match ends in Dis wiping bits of the LT off his shoes.

You should probably denote that in the topic.

Hm. I....don't know, honestly.

It took the power of Bessa to truly get rid of Los', and even that didn't really even do the job. Guy was also powered by a device that allowed Dis to siphon some of his energy to him.

To be fair, it took the power of Bessa's avatar to get rid of him, not her true form.

Still, what can LT really do to him? Existence erasure (save for some exceptionally powerful forms of it) won't do squat to the guy, and anything less than a complete existence-wipe will still leave him able to fight back. (The only reason he couldn't just lolhax Roland and Patrick to death after he was semi-erased was due to him having already been depowered by that point)

I haven't voted yet.

But yeah, I'm genuinely curious about what LT has that would allow him to kill Los' for good.

Back