• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

I found a analog horror that is quite similar to creepypasta and could likely get on VBW

AP: Wall level
W97JxfS.jpeg

Speed: Superhuman
9UN5Nyi.jpeg

Powerscaling has been solved, we did it Reddit!
0YAHEIu.jpeg

I have watched the 3 episodes of the fault. I don't like it. It uses AI slop, it isn't scary and the plot isn't scary nor interesting.

It reminds me a lot of UrbanSpook's painter series. I wonder who invented that genre of scary powerpoint analog horror videos? I doubt it was UrbanSpook but that's the only example I know (I don't watch lot's of analog horror)

Bro this is 100% not enough views to be viable for the site
The collective view count of all the videos together is 14.8K, which is waaaaaaay below some of the borderline cases like Funnymouth

What would be the best image to use for fault?
Since the series uses AI, grab a machine that creates AI and tell it to "Draw me a tall, skinny, creepy, faceless, completely black, shadow-like creature"

Also, what Tumblr said, the series might be too obscure for VSBW. Maybe FC/OC is the way?

This might be a stretch but since it's similar to creepypasta, would the killer from the popular "no through road" series be able to get on VBW, it technically counts as a ARG of sorts and is fairly popular.

only somewhat creepypasta but i'm starting work on profiles for jacksepticeye's fictional universe project called "iris"

has a superhero comic and a horror webseries. no copyrighted stuff, all original. the canon is hard to figure out though, all we know is that the comic and webseries are canon to each other. there are also like 15 skits he's done over the past four years that may or may not be canon

so that's gonna be fun

Alright Hear me out I think creepypasta can get a verse page seeing How Epic literature have one and isn't really a verse to begin with

I didn't know the Organator had a profile, I just finished watching the current episodes of his analog horror series.

Back