• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

He would be called "El Rastrillo". Around here they call him that, although I prefer his name in English.
Here we say "Escoba" to brooms. I just realized that my joke makes no sense because Rake in Spanish is "Rastrillo" not escoba. Ah, an ESL, ESLing, don't mind much.

I Have a question: why is the rake even called that? Is there ANY meaning behind it?
Supposedly it is due to his claws, which resemble a rake.

617SDRpmEGL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

When in the og story is it stated that The Rake has either claws or sharp teeth, now that I think about it? The only image we have is incredibly low quality, and there's no mention of those qualities in the story.

When in the og story is it stated that The Rake has either claws or sharp teeth, now that I think about it? The only image we have is incredibly low quality, and there's no mention of those qualities in the story.
Well i mean, it kills a child in the og story, but we never hear it have teeth and claws.

He did some Serious injuries to a child and Most depictions of him shows he having sharp teeth and claws

He did some Serious injuries to a child
This is the quote:
"He turned around and looked directly at me, covered in blood. I flipped the switch on the wall and saw my daughter Clara.

The creature ran down the stairs while my husband and I rushed to help our daughter. She was very badly injured and spoke only once more in her short life. She said "he is the Rake".

My husband drove his car into a lake that night, while rushing our daughter to the hospital. They did not survive."

The child was likely as bloody as The Rake, but we never get specified what the injury is. She didn't even die from the injury, but from a car accident. At most I would put "likely/possibly Natural Weaponry".
and Most depictions of him shows he having sharp teeth and claws
There's really only one official image for him IIRC, the others are fanwork

This is the quote:
"He turned around and looked directly at me, covered in blood. I flipped the switch on the wall and saw my daughter Clara.

The creature ran down the stairs while my husband and I rushed to help our daughter. She was very badly injured and spoke only once more in her short life. She said "he is the Rake".

My husband drove his car into a lake that night, while rushing our daughter to the hospital. They did not survive."

The child was likely as bloody as The Rake, but we never get specified what the injury is. She didn't even die from the injury, but from a car accident. At most I would put "likely/possibly Natural Weaponry".

There's really only one official image for him IIRC, the others are fanwork
the one of Rake sitting on the edge of the bed art? well the Artist also depicted him as having Claws and sharp teeth but they're more realistic

the one of Rake sitting on the edge of the bed art? well the Artist also depicted him as having Claws and sharp teeth but they're more realistic
But It's not official. That's a fanwork. Originally the og picture was there, but someone changed it to fanwork for stylization purposes

I had forgotten about this, but I just remembered something that we can turn our attention to!

CryptTV is a fairly popular horror creator, and they have a series called the CryptTV Monster Universe. It's a horror (mainly monster-based) series told through short episodic series released on their YouTube channel. Some characters from it are in Dead By Daylight as Legendary skins, Film Theory did a couple episodes on it, and some of the videos have millions of views, so it's a fairly big deal.

ANYWAY, they have a series called "Creepypasta", which are animatic short stories inspired by, you guessed it, internet creepypasta. These videos take place outside of the main Monster Universe canon, but still exist within the wider multiverse of the series as alternate "what if" universes

We have two profiles for them already, but there a looot more that could be done. Since we're running low on traditional Creepypastas to index, I think these would be worth a look

I had forgotten about this, but I just remembered something that we can turn our attention to!

CryptTV is a fairly popular horror creator, and they have a series called the CryptTV Monster Universe. It's a horror (mainly monster-based) series told through short episodic series released on their YouTube channel. Some characters from it are in Dead By Daylight as Legendary skins, Film Theory did a couple episodes on it, and some of the videos have millions of views, so it's a fairly big deal.

ANYWAY, they have a series called "Creepypasta", which are animatic short stories inspired by, you guessed it, internet creepypasta. These videos take place outside of the main Monster Universe canon, but still exist within the wider multiverse of the series as alternate "what if" universes

We have two profiles for them already, but there a looot more that could be done. Since we're running low on traditional Creepypastas to index, I think these would be worth a look
So they would be non-canon characters?

but is that official and licensed?

What he means is if they had the permission and green light from the og creators, because if not it's fanon, which goes in fc/oc
They are the og creators of all characters featured in the series. None of it is fanon, every bit of it is original material featuring their own creepypasta monsters.

So could NoEnd House get on VBW, i would make a blog profile for it, but it's a rather extremely long read, even longer than Ted the Caver.

Back