• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

Could this story work?

no sure but I think we can scale no end house and maybe 1999

What tier would Mr. Bear be, i don't think he does much physically other than burning a group of children.

I had a idea that might work, maybe we can put Creepypasta in the Knowledgeable Members List (Verses) page.

Would this fit?

It looks good, although I disagree with 9-C. Chimpanzees only have 9-C with Kinetic Energy and Piercing Damage, so I think the imps should be downgraded to "At least 10-B".

apolgy for bad english it is my first languagen’t

where were you when club pengin die

i was at house eating dorito when phone ring

“club pengin is kil”

“no”

Now that i think about it, i feel like The Expresionless might have more powers, i didn't add much at the time because it seemed like they didn't have much to go off of, but maybe someone can find more powers for it.

Leatherface vs seed eater or Slenderman (OG mythos) vs seed eater
I feel like the OG mythos Slenderman would be better, it would be a bit stompish to put it against Leatherface.

Now that i think about it, i feel like The Expresionless might have more powers, i didn't add much at the time because it seemed like they didn't have much to go off of, but maybe someone can find more powers for it.

I feel like the OG mythos Slenderman would be better, it would be a bit stompish to put it against Leatherface.
Yeah I agree that og slender is better

I Think We Should Add Sally Williams To The Wiki And I Think She Should Be At Least Tier 10 Or 9 Or Higher Your Choice

I Think We Should Add Sally Williams To The Wiki And I Think She Should Be At Least Tier 10 Or 9 Or Higher Your Choice
The OG version of Sally is fanfic, she has friendly interactions with various creepypasta characters. The new version of Sally (the remake) might have a profile here, but the problem is that she didn't demonstrate anything, she's just a normal girl with Type 7 Immortality and maybe some other ghostly ability that I'm forgetting.

It's still a shame we can't get Jeff the Killer on here, the most popular creepypasta character is basically fanfiction.

****, thought these two didn't connect since it was made before the timeline
The 2008 video is simply a short explanation of the story and the first Jeff material that Sesseur did. But Sesseur then did more things, like the timeline, a longer version of the story of how Jeff ended up with the Joker's face (not that long) that can be found on his DeviantArt, and multiple statements made by him on all his social networks, including the invocation he mentioned on his KillerJeff account.

The 2008 video is simply a short explanation of the story and the first Jeff material that Sesseur did. But Sesseur then did more things, like the timeline, a longer version of the story of how Jeff ended up with the Joker's face (not that long) that can be found on his DeviantArt, and multiple statements made by him on all his social networks, including the invocation he mentioned on his KillerJeff account.
then let's just make a FC/OC wiki page for him then

Also, for those who aren't aware, Mr. Bear got booted from the wiki, i don't blame them though, Mr. Bear literally had nothing to scale from other than abusing children, lmao.

And i don't plan to add him again either, the other reason might be because the creepypasta was way too edgy and brutal.

Also, for those who aren't aware, Mr. Bear got booted from the wiki, i don't blame them though, Mr. Bear literally had nothing to scale from other than abusing children, lmao.
According to this, Ant deleted it because "This seems like an unofficial fan creation page", this is false since Mr. Bear comes from a known creepypasta. Ant should seriously research something before choosing to delete it.

According to this, Ant deleted it because "This seems like an unofficial fan creation page", this is false since Mr. Bear comes from a known creepypasta. Ant should seriously research something before choosing to delete it.
Ah so that's why, funnyily enough that's the same exact thing he did when Granny first got on this wiki, but regardless i don't plan on adding it back, Mr. Bear was basically featless to begin with.

Back