• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation for All Danny Phantom Ghosts!

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Finally decided to do this. Ok so all ghosts should have Creation, why you ask?. Well because in the episode "Reign Storm" Pariah Dark was stated to have destroyed all the ghost home's. At the end of the episode Danny states "The ghosts are off rebuilding their homes". Note that the Ghost Zone and everything in it is made up of nothing but ectoplasm, this is stated by Butch Hartman and shown in the episode "Livin Large" when the Guys in White were going to fire a Anti-Ghost Goo Missile into the Zone and destroy it however it didn't even blow up the Fenton basement, leaving only purple goo everywhere. With Sam stating that while it turns stuff in the ghost zone to nothing just leaving a mess in this reality. It was made to destroy ectoplasm which the Ghost Zone is made up of.

Butch Hartman also stated each realm and place has it's own unique ectoplasmic signature and when two world collide they make a black hole. With each having their own ectoplasmic signature, the ghosts can't simply use random building materials and where would they even get them?, The Ghost Zone is made of nothing but ectoplasm, they can't just find building parts for their realm anywhere. They have no choice but to manipulate the ectoplasm and change it's shape and signature.

Another thing that backs up ghosts being able to create things with their ectoplasm is Pariah Dark's skeleton army. They are made from his power, shown when he was trapped back in his coffin (Sealing all his power) not only did Amity Park return back to the human world but his army literally turned to dust. Showing a clear connection.

It's basically be Creation (Ghosts are able to use ectoplasm to create physical structure and even other ghosts).

Note that these aren't simply ectoplasm constructs like Vlad uses to fight Danny. They have actual color and remain unlike their standard energy constructs. Thoughts?.

I see. It seems like a more permanent form of ectoplasm manipulation to me. As they're still manipulating ectoplasm at the end of the day. It just has properties closer to matter in this case.

I'm honestly fine either way but I think adding a note on each of their pages about the extent of their ectoplasm manipulation, or creation, whichever, would be good.

You are correct that it's still ectoplasm manipulation. I guess I could just explain what the can do with it on their pages.

Back