• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating an abomination

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Ok, let me explain:
There's a site called RaveDJ where you can use videos from YouTube to auto-generate a mashup. The thing is, you can upload the mashup to YouTube once is done, and then use it to create more mashups, which can lead to something like this (Sound Warning).
So now I want to see what kind of monstruosity we could create.

Rules:

• Everyone who wants to participate has to put the link of the video they want to use, I'll handle the mashuping part.
  • The video must last between 2 and 8 minutes. This is to make sure that the mashup won't be really short and because the site can't use a video longer than 8 minutes.
  • Only the first 8 users get to participate
Let's see what we can do.

Edit:
Given this will take a while, I'll post the mashups that will lead to the main mashup in the meantime:

How many songs am I allowed to post?

One, otherwise less people get to participate.

...unless no more users join, we'll see then.

Rodri, harass Crab on Discord untill he agrees to join.

I already posted a message to his wall.

Wait, can it be any song? Like, even a meme song or something? Or should I just post actual music?

It doesn't even need to be a song, or have audio.

But I would prefer if it is and has.

And yes, meems are ok.

TheDarkSide857 said:
The abomination you're making vs Yellowpig's and Crabwhale's Discord DMs vs Crabusewhoob.
This is your chance to achieve ultimate victory over Crabwhale by submitting a song before he does.

This shouldn't take long.

BTW Dark, anything after the 8th video can't win.

The second X4 mashup raped my ears

Back