• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating a New Page

Sorry, I read the rules but I'm still not certain: do we have to create a thread justifying our page stats? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

We don't. Which is a bit weird considering how strict we are regarding stats but whatever.

You can just go ahead and create the profile. Though if the stats do not work, someone will usually create a thread about them.

Also if you create a profile for a franchise who already has profiles, I'd be best to follow the stats already set up.

Oh OK thanks a lot. This is why I like this site, everyone's really helpful and polite.

If you are really unsure about how a character's stats should be made, make a separate blog post detailing your profile/page, and the others will check to see if the stats are justifiable or not.

there is a page for requests on this, also don't create a new character from a new verse, use one from an existing one so the only evidence you need is power scaling

Back