• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating a Flash Verse.

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
Ok, this is a kinda weird one...
So last year I started work on a verse that I wished to make, I had researched feats for the verse in-game, and had most stats already figured out, even creating a couple sandbox profiles for it. (Granted, unfinished profiles due to work stopping)

But unfortunately, I was unaware that the game ran on Adobe Flash, so with the demise of Flash at the end of last year, the game was taken down as it could no longer run. Causing me to assume that this verse simply wasn't possible anymore.

But I've recently thought about it, and have nothing better to do right now. So I thought I'd ask...

What are the rules or standards regarding a situation like this? Are the profiles and verse still allowed to be made?
There's already research done by myself to help with indexing and statistics, even without this, there are many ways to still help with making the verse:
  • There is still footage on the verse online, and there's still a following for it on social media and such, it hasn't been erased from history.
  • There's a wiki on Fandom regarding the verse, which is actually really good and indexes essentially everything to do with the verse in detail.
So what is the general consensus here? Is the verse just no longer valid for creation despite the research still possible, or is it allowed to still be created?

As long as you can provide proper evidence for things like their statistics and abilities it should be fine.

I see. There will certainly be evidence of the feats online, I'll get looking! Thanks for answering!

Back