• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create Your Own Waifu Tier List

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I kind of did similar threads back in my earlier days on this wiki, but instead of just talking about what waifu's you love or hate, how about you make a tier list based on waifu's you love, hate, and everything in between? Sounds great to me!

Here's my tier list:

FKjsiPzXoAAxuvu

Since y'all had a hard time choosing what lists to choose, here's the link I used to make my list.

Have fun! And please no toxicity. I love joking around, but please. No toxicity.

Some of y'all (including me) are most gonna get triggered with this...

Edit: Since some people we're saying that the list I chose was too long, I found some of other tier lists that are shorter and less stressful to rank.

Here's one.

Here's the second one.

And here's the third one.

Last edited:
I put a few people I recognized on here. Got bored midway through so I just stopped.

If you disagree with my list you're wrong. And if you think Emilia is bad go read the Re Zero novels please >:v

Objectively factual tier list, make sure to Like, share and subscribe.
my-image.png
You got Xenovia, Asia, Irina, Origami, and Ino at D tier.

You got Koneko, Rias, Nami, Tatsumaki, and Kallen in the same tier as Sakura.

B tier is fine, but some of the girls in that tier should definitely be moved up.

Yeah, this one's a miss.

You got Xenovia, Asia, Irina, Origami, and Ino at D tier.

You got Koneko, Rias, Nami, Tatsumaki, and Kallen in the same tier as Sakura.
If it makes you feel less bad dxd, opm and DaL were dropped shows they could've been placed higher but i did finish code geass and naruto shippuden tho

not really i stopped after the first season then read the manga, i think you have the pfp imo i did not like tatsumaki.

not really i stopped after the first season then read the manga, i think you have the pfp imo i did not like tatsumaki.
oh nvm ur good then.

fine if you don't like Tatsumaki, she's a bit of a brat. But I don't mind. Her character develops a bit more in the webcomic

If it makes you feel less bad dxd, opm and DaL were dropped shows they could've been placed higher but i did finish code geass and naruto shippuden tho
Bro really finished Code Geass and thought Kallen was C tier at best.

Shame.

Bro if this was the hottest waifu tier list you bet she'd be in S tier but more then half these characters are being rated from my memory a decade ago, i don't know what she did anymore besides the overbearable fanservice scenes and being a good pilot.

I put a few people I recognized on here. Got bored midway through so I just stopped.

If you disagree with my list you're wrong. And if you think Emilia is bad go read the Re Zero novels please >:v

Not too big on the Re:Zero girls. They're okay/solid waifu's at best for me. I'm fine with Kurumi being god tier, as well as Tats. Xenovia is placed a little too high, though.

Aside from a few here, this list looks just fine.

Good list, Tatsumaki lover.

Not too big on the Re:Zero girls. They're okay/solid waifu's at best for me. I'm fine with Kurumi being god tier, as well as Tats. Xenovia is placed a little too high, though.

Aside from a few here, this list looks just fine.

Good list, Tatsumaki lover.
Felix being at god tier is mostly a joke.

Rem being there is a mistake on my part. She's B-Tier at best tbh.

Xenovia is just my personal favorite out of the DxD girls, I'm not too sure why myself, I just like her.

Emilia is definitely God-Tier because she probably has the best development of any female character I've seen.

Thanks though.

What do y'all think of my list?
Warning: Potentially triggering to weebs

esdeath and every other Akame ga Kill character is wayyyyy too high. (They're all objectively bad and you CAN fight me).

Bunny girl senpai is basic.

MHA girls shouldn't be anywhere near A tier, let alone S tier.

Nezuko being in B tier is a mistake.

Nami is a living L

Other than that it is an okay list but you need to use the lower tiers more :D

Let me guess, underage?

I only remember Akame being bad. Is everyone else as bad? @Popted2 should be able to tell us
Akame is literally the best girl in the entire series and she's still bad.

For the MHA girls, no, not really because underage. I just think they're kinda meh in comparison to a lot of the other girls in anime. Like, none of them stand out to me in the slightest.

Back