• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create a Story.

This will be a fun excersize that hopefully won't go to he- AHEM! will allow us to create a story together! Oh, much joy, yes~

But of course, we need rules so it doesn't...you know!

1. Each new bit of story added can only be one paragraph long. A paragraph in this instance must have at least 3 sentences. You can increase this as much as you want but the maximum amount of sentences is 15.

2. The same user cannot continue the story until someone else has.

2. Do not diverge off of the story. Keep it focused. There is a purpose to this.

3. If two people happen to post at the same time, then the message that appears first will be the one chosen unless there is a disagreement upon it.

4. Keep the writing meaningful to the plot. Not everyone has the exact same writing style, which is fine, but at least try to put in some effort.

5. The story most be cohesive and have a general plot structure of a beginning, middle, and an end. No, "Suddenly, the character dies." moment. There must be a conflict to be resolved here.

7. All the regular rules of the wiki, of course, apply to this.

8. The golden rule. If you don't follow this, then I will make sure you're gone FOREVER!!!...Have Fun! ^u^

Now allow me to start of simple!

The girl opened her book,

"Let me start reading you a story, my dearies...Ahem...once upon a time..."

RosalinReadingtoLumas
There lived a young girl by the name of of Mia, who woke up to the sound of an alarm clock blaring into her ears on her table beside the bed she slept in. She was at first startled, bu then turned it off. A long yawn was let out as she contemplated and looked around. She looked around traying to gain her thoughts. It then hit her like a rock on what she was supposed to be doing and why exactly she woke up so ealy, so she grabbed her classes, got out of her bed, switched clothes, and quickly rushed for and opened her door, finally going downstairs.

"...Now, would anyone else like to continue reading?"

A little boy exclaimed.

"Me, me! I wanna read!"

"Uhh, she went downstairs and was surprised to figure out that no one else had awoken. She decided to fix herself a quick breakfast of cereal and milk and go out the front door. After walking around the block, she met her friend Phil who was surprisingly waiting for her."

"Hey, Mia!" said her friend. "Remember that thing we were supposed to do?"

"Oh crud, I forgot to do that. I was too busy doing my math homework. Sorry Phil" Mia said.

"Oh you're hopeless Mia, now how are we supposed to get the assignment done now? We only have an hour left before it's due." Phil said.

"Oh I know, we can head to the library and get the stuff we need to finish the assignment over there. I mean, we already did the hard stuff. All we need is to get some books to help finish the rest of the assignment." Mia proposed.

"Well, that is a reasonable idea, but we have to work as fast as we can." Phil responded.

"Alright, LAST ONE TO THE LIBRARY IS A ROTTEN EGG!!!!" Mia yelled as she ran towards the school.

"HEY YOU IDIOT, WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!" Phil yelled as she tried to keep up with her friend.

And so they two ran down the hall. Fast. FAST. SANIC SPEED!!!!!! They ran down the halls quicker than what could be perceived, quicker than a bullet... Lightning..... Light..... Time itself stopped at this incredible speed. And then.... They reached the end of the hall. Mia was daydreaming again. Twas a cool daydream, though.

Both made in in the library, nearly crashing through the doors. They turned to the clock on the wall and panicked as they only had two hours left. "AHG! What are we going to do?!" Mia shouted quite loudly, to which Phil responded reassuringly "Shhh! Calm down. We just need one more book in here too do research on the last part, and we got the other parts done in only about an hour. We'll be fine if we don't slack off." Mia sighed..."Yeah, but still it may take a while." Phil smirked and pattted her on the shoulder, "Then we should be looking around right now!" Mia nodded, "Alright, let's see.." And so their search began. They both looked high and low for a book they could use. Mia went down to the library's basement to look through some of the old books as those would be interesting, stumbling upon a strange, completely black book. mia was curious. She dustedit off. On the book cover was a single word, "Diary". Mia raised an eyebrow, cautiously opening it to see the contents, howwever, it was completely empty. "Huh, why would the library have something like this in here?" She pondered, going back upstairs to the normal library again.

Unbeknownst to her, the diary had already begun to change. Jet black ink ran through its pages, and a new image appeared within. An image of Mia

She opend up the diary And the words underneath the picture read "R U N"

She didn't know what to do.

And she froze for a bit

But then she quietly walked out (Because it's a library), and ran as soon as she got out. She ran very fast. And when she looked back, she found... It was from pretty much nothing she ran.

{Megamangohan edit your message. Because until someone writes that she opened up the diary, she wouldn't have actually seen that message}

Everyone in the vicinity turns and stares awkwardly, and then go back to what they were doing prior. Mia continues onward as if nothing happened, but little did she know there was someone watching her from behind a parked car; a young boy around her age with brown hair and squared, nerd-esque glasses. Although he's hiding awkwardly, in reality all he wants is to ask her out.

Back