• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create-A-Bot Needs an Overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So Create-A-Bot is missing like a bunch of abilities from his profile.

First and Foremost being the Repair System literally every Cybertronian has and is even mentioned in game, so he should have at least Low Regen.

He should also have Energy Manipulation because some of his guns are clearly not bullets.

Homing Attacks and Surface Scaling:

He should also get Information Analysis and Hacking for being able to rip Info from Cybertronians and Military Mainframes.

He should also get Resistance to Cold Temperatures because Cybertronians can function just fine in Space and in the Arctic. Not sure if Cosmic Radiation Resistance applies to Cybertronians though because of them being Robots.

This is all I have at the moment, but i feel like I'm missing stuff still. If anyone has something I missed, bring it up.

Last edited:
I agree with all of this.
Resistance to Cosmic Radiation could be a stretch tho due to their physiology, it's pretty much already covered by the fact that they're inorganic.

A couple of things that aren't mentioned here:
Create-A-Bot is capable of climbing buildings, so Surface Scaling should also be added.

Create-A-Bot also needs some Attack and Reaction speed values. In the game he can react to rockets and tank shells. So I'd recommend Subsonic to Supersonic.

Before I forget, we should probably alter Create-A-Bot's AP and Durability Justification somewhat. He isn't the one who gets to kill Megatron or Optimus, however he fights a Version of Megatron and Starscream that almost One-Shot Optimus and Base Megatron Respectively and could No Sell Attacks from Optimus and Create-A-Bot since they both got the same amp from the Allspark and Create-A-Bot's only actual loss in a fight was against his Opposite version as the First Boss of the game.

Actually yeah, not long before in the video Megatron was being shot to hell too. My bad.

I really doubt they'll get added but....

Do Cybertronians have Souls? I know it's implied that the Primes do but at the same time, Age of Extinction really muddies the water with it's lore about their creation.

Last edited:
Someone's edited Create-A-Bots page removing his AP justification so Soul your justification should probably be used. It makes more sense than his last one anyway.

Before I forget, we should probably alter Create-A-Bot's AP and Durability Justification somewhat. He isn't the one who gets to kill Megatron or Optimus, however he fights a Version of Megatron and Starscream that almost One-Shot Optimus and Base Megatron Respectively and could No Sell Attacks from Optimus and Create-A-Bot since they both got the same amp from the Allspark and Create-A-Bot's only actual loss in a fight was against his Opposite version as the First Boss of the game.
So apparently the Upgrades from the Previous CRT forgot to Upgrade Create-A-Bot as I just checked his page. He does actually scale above Movie 1 Optimus and Megatron for the reasoning above.

So apparently the Upgrades from the Previous CRT forgot to Upgrade Create-A-Bot as I just checked his page. He does actually scale above Movie 1 Optimus and Megatron for the reasoning above.
To add to this, he only died or got crippled (depending on which version) from Smashing the Allspark into Megatron/Starscream but did fine against them and the only fight either version of Create-A-Bot died in against the enemy themselves was his Counterpart as the First Boss.

And to cement this even Further, Decepticon Create-A-Bot One-Shot Bumblebee who scales to Brawl who is extremely close to Baseline Low 7-C.

Go to 17:27.

Someone's edited Create-A-Bots page removing his AP justification so Soul your justification should probably be used. It makes more sense than his last one anyway.
If this is the case, it's a clear case of vandalism. Someone should tell him about this.

It's the same guy who edited the rest of the Transformers pages after the last CRT concluded, the other profiles seem fine but Create-A-Bot was also agreed Low 7-C in that thread but for some reason the guy didn't change his profile and simply removed the justification.

Edit: This guy

The guy is quite new but it doesn't seem like this was intended vandalism since he was fine with the other pages.

While you're here. What are your opinions on the OP?

Just wanted to have some staff approval too. If you agree too I will apply the changes. Thank for your input.

Last edited:
For the record, this seems fine for me as well, though it seems the changes were already applied. In that case, should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back