• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
My last Courage thread is becoming an epic fail, so...

Speed Equal.

Both are 7-B.

Battle is in neutral territory.

Both are in-character.

They have all their equipment.

Win via KO, incap or death.

WOAH: 0

AAAA: 0

Inconclusive: 0

220px-Crash Bandicoot
Courage-0

Both have surprisingly notable Regen though Courages transmutation is one thing that Crash cannot always fully passed by other then Regen.

cant really find a calc for crash but courage is 21.9 megatons

with that being said, i think i might lean towards courage via intelligence, superior range, harder to kill and being better combat prepared

dont get me wrong i could see some of crash's stuff like regen and invisiblity surprising courage at first but hed quickly realize brute force wont do it, and with stuff like transmutation, soul manip, attack reflection and toon force he'll be in for a victory and will put crash down before he has a chance to put courage down

tl;dr - i vote Courage

GoCommitDi said:
cant really find a calc for crash but courage is 21.9 megatons
with that being said, i think i might lean towards courage via intelligence, superior range, harder to kill and being better combat prepared

dont get me wrong i could see some of crash's stuff like regen and invisiblity surprising courage at first but hed quickly realize brute force wont do it, and with stuff like transmutation, soul manip, attack reflection and toon force he'll be in for a victory and will put crash down before he has a chance to put courage down

tl;dr - i vote Courage
Actually i just found out how powerful Crash is and apparently he is a good 24 MEGATONS scaling to the elementals, slightly stronger then Courage can get on these levels however the purple dog has went through many punishment before and some abilities could still serve as an aid for him coming face to face with Crash.

Also in terms of being "better combat prepared." Crash isn't too far off himself actually, sure he isn't as book smart compared to Courage but he is still without a doubt an extremely skilled fighter and is actually great at exploiting weaknesses and often will wait for an enemy to leave themselves open before attacking.

Back