• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crash Bandicoot AP Upgrade

I haven't found one so far, unfortunately. And I really tried digging for it.
I did find this at 14:38:

And we also wrote dialogue in the way to make sure that this game was very self-aware and was making reference to its own past, the fact that it is a game that it has a history like this joke that's kind of acknowledging the fact that it's ignoring some of the other sequels that are coming after this in its chronological timeline.

This interview was for GDC 2021, so it is more up to date than Canadian Guy Eh. 4IAT doesn't even explicitly make it clear that its 100% different canon from old sequels, in fact it supports oher games via secondary evidence cameos from those games.

But this is topic for another CRT, esp. since that 5-B one popped up and maybe Crash doesn't need to hog CRTs all of sudden lol

Back on topic, there is one TBF I feel like mentioning.

This is a statement feat, which in this context is fine, but even if we don't need time frame, we technically do not know if Elementals caused Ice Age together or individually.

Therefore, it is possible that they might need to combine their strength to cause an Ice Age. Crunch was never truly powered by all 4 Elementals at the same time, even in the final battle they gave powers to him in turns.

This could mean that the feat can only scale to 1/4th for Crash and who scales to him, which would mean:

1.34950085×10^21 J / 4 = 0.3373752125×10^21 J

This would lower it to 6-C

Ofc, this could be formatted as:
At least 6-C, Possibly High 6-C

I am using a lowballed route, but it is safer here since this is a statement feat without full details.

I did find this at 14:38:

This interview was for GDC 2021, so it is more up to date than Canadian Guy Eh. 4IAT doesn't even explicitly make it clear that its 100% different canon from old sequels, in fact it supports oher games via secondary evidence cameos from those games.
I guess there could be an argument to be made there, but it seems a little bit sketchy. Something for another time, I guess.
But this is topic for another CRT, esp. since that 5-B one popped up and maybe Crash doesn't need to hog CRTs all of sudden lol

Back on topic, there is one TBF I feel like mentioning.

This is a statement feat, which in this context is fine, but even if we don't need time frame, we technically do not know if Elementals caused Ice Age together or individually.

Therefore, it is possible that they might need to combine their strength to cause an Ice Age. Crunch was never truly powered by all 4 Elementals at the same time, even in the final battle they gave powers to him in turns.

This could mean that the feat can only scale to 1/4th for Crash and who scales to him, which would mean:

I am using a lowballed route, but it is safer here since this is a statement feat without full details.
This is also something I considered. It's probably the safest route that we go with that.

This is bit off-topic, but it seems like TfB games are also not considered canon and are a new canon? Even as someone who believes the crackpot theory that that was intended, interviews confirms Crash 4IAT takes place in same timeline as other games.

Looks like another CRT might be needed too.
Again I have that covered on my CRT, for now the Planet stuff is on display.

They should all be comparable to each other in power... I will respectfully repeat what we have: Wa-Wa himself is able to ravage the world clean AND REBUILD SUCH the way he remembers it... This is beyond measly island tiers now, and with it being one mask has Crash overpowering him physically... And while Pyro being the strongest (who already consistently states himself that he can blow the back out planets) the others shouldn't fall too far behind. Again, the feats that I have shown in the cutscenes, show that the Elementals upon being freed cause the turmoil to the planet IMMEDIATELY, something the Manual itself states what was happening...

The point for 5-B still very clearly stands, my resolve to stick to my guns with such is strengthen more as there is blatant evidence being shown, even in the manual that it doesn't "take time/timeframes" excuses...

We can at least reach a compromise for Low 5-B to 5-B.

Last edited:
Back