• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Covenant Empire vs Galactic Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle takes place on a neutral galaxy.

The Covenant vs The Empire

Both appears at the sides of the galaxy.

The Sith will only act as commanders of the Empire but not directly fight. So no Mindhax but precognition is still allowed.

Both Empires at their respectives peaks.

Both empires are aware of the other existence.

Everyone of both civilizations is in-character.

They are at war.

WIN CONDITIONS:

Total destruction of the other empire.

Surrendering of the other empire.

VOTES:

The Covenant:

The Empire:

Inconclusive:

The Covenant Empire
Galactic Empire

And no. You guys can't claim that is a stomp match because The Empire is High 4-A and the Covenant is only 6-A.

Civilization battles are completery different than character battles, please keep that in mind.

Dude, did you even check the profiles? Trillions vs Billions, 6-A vs 4-B, how are they gonna counter Sith Warriors while the best ground troops and vehicles are around 8-A or so.

Mindhax, probably. Sith troopers scale to one of the pretty high values i i believe.

This is a stomp. The strongest heavy artillery is only 6-A and is piloted by characters who are mostly Tier 9 with very few 8-C people. And even infantry characters amongst the Galactic Empire are Planet level. Not to mention the Solar System level stuff is just not even funny. I should just close this.

Does nihilism count as part of the empire because mindhax restricted nihilism still has the other passive, death manip, 5-B, and non coeporeal

If you don't care about it being added, then read the Versus Thread Rules. Making obvious stomps is not allowed, it should either be closed or moved the Fun and Games Board.

I think you can make matches that you don't expect to be added on vs threads board, actually.

It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.
So yeah the match is legal to make he just can't add. I don't think covenant can beat tier 5+ either way though.

Its a fight between two Civilization profiles guys, adding this match is completely fine

Not that this isnt a stomp but still

This is still an obvious stomp, and also, is speed even equalized? That makes even more stompy given even the fastest Covenant species have only Supersonic reactions in comparison to a much of characters with Relativistic combat speed.

And I know it's a Civilization match, but where is it said the match has different rules if it's for civilizations? The match is still stompy, and stomps can't be added.

Well he can't add it due to restricting force users, even if not stomp

I think that's sorta the reason speed is equalized

Edit: whoops thought that said "why is speed evem equalized"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back