• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Both are High 5-A.

Battle is in Boston.

Win via BFR, KO, incap or death.

Both are in-character, but willing to kill.

Pink Panther has his suit.

Who wins?

Dog: 0

Cat: 7

Inconclusive: 0

Courage-0
IMG 6056

Interesting one. Let's break it down

So strength and speed is made even which makes sense

Intelligence

Both are highly intelligent and quick on their feat. Panther does consistently manipulate the minds of geniuses. Courage is put at gifted. If Pink has an advantage. It won't be a big one. But it's one none the less

Winner: Pink

Equipment

Kinda irrelevant due to hacks.

Winner: Nobody

Hacks

They are pretty similar here. Mid High Regen, BFR, transmution, Mind hacks, empathy manipulation, teleportation, non physical touch, body control, and resistance to heat, ice, and mind hacks. But that's where it stops. Pink still has several more hacks beyond that in the form of Time, reality warping, super natrual luck, possession, and more. Enough said there to understand he has a pretty good Hacks advantage

Range:

Interstellar vs Standard melee. Pretty straight forward

Lifting strength

Class 50 at least vs Class 5. Another straight foeard

Imma have to give it to Pink Panther. He takes it through more advantages. Plus his kind of sneaky ways would be pretty hard for courage to fight. And having an immunity to quite a few hacks that courage has. Pink via Range, intelligence, hacks, strength, stealth, tranmustion, and BFR to bypass durability (as wel a few others)

Yeah... I'm gonna have to go with Pink Panther. Good lord! Why is it that the characters people take least seriously have to be the strongest of their respective tiers?

Yea. I know. Pink is a ridiculous. He could honestly give Bugs a run for his money (and wins without equal speed)

I'm waiting for for a Thread to finish up on Bugs questioning a Regen he doesn't scale to before starting that thread tho

Buttersamuri said:
Yea. I know. Pink is a ridiculous. He could honestly give Bugs a run for his money (and wins without equal speed)
I'm waiting for for a Thread to finish up on Bugs questioning a Regen he doesn't scale to before starting that thread tho
I wouldn't try that. Bugs is High 4-C while Pink is High 5-A.

I wouldn't try that. Bugs is High 4-C while Pink is High 5-A.

I'm aware. But he is baseline. So not strong enough. He would need to Atomize Pink to keep him dead. Because of the Regen Factor he has from being disintegrated. It wouldn't even incapacitate him as his Regen works fast. And Pink Panther has his pencil to keep up anyway. And can boost his own power. It's more a battle of Speed, Hacks, and Intelligence. Which speed would be equal likely due to MFTL Panther blitzes Bugs to hell and back. And they are very similar Hack and Intell wise.'

Well. When you are a genius and have manipulated the minds of geniuses and you are so stealthy you have hid inside the very clothes people are wearing. Hard not to be able to manipulate and catch those off guard

Back