• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Count Bleck vs Omega Flowey

Flowey via SAVE and LOAD, set a save at the beginning of the battle and load that save if he's ever about to lose, not to mention he can set multiple saves at once so he can have an insane amount of prep time

both are 2-B(flowey was 2-A before the revision 10^500 timelines but he now 2-B so... does he still have higher ap?)

he was 2-A by scaling to asriel(asriel is literally infinite times stronger) by having 6 asriel 7 and chara 1/2 souls and well he can do this via Save and Load to another likely 2-B so... flowey would win?

you can ask that to the one that made his profile(and almost all characters of undertale :V) and chara did 216 digits of 9's(damage) to the game/"multiverse?"

and yeah flowey is very superior than chara and frisk(neutral) he is solid 2-B because of this and chara(and the others god tiers) is likely 2-B(like dialga,palkia,giranita,arceus?)

Wat? So why the hell was he finite 2-A if he was scaled to Asriel?

Idk, I'm not an expert on Undertale but that's what Chara's profile is written on.

Destroyed reality/the game itself, which contained countless timelines. While the exact number is unknown, the sheer number of resets performed by characters such as Flowey, along with the fact that a number composed of 216 'nines' is measurable at the end of the genocide route, would easily put the number in the 2-B range.
And I also still do not understand why you have this "likely" in Chara's profile.

he was 2-A because he was morre close than asriel than chara and the others characters was by having 6 souls this is the aswers i got during a thread

and chara did 216 nines of damage to the multiverse characters like the humans souls,flowey and even frisk(doing all possibles routes?) resets made new timelines

This isn't even a good justification, both Chara and Omega Flowey are infinitely inferior to Asriel. For an infinite being there is no difference between one finite and the other, even though one is insanely strong in relation to the other.

yeah,how can someone be close to the infinite(my question)?

well he said flowey had morre potential by having 6 souls and why dont you ask

Bleck because of greater reality and space time manipulation. Can just as easily go back in time if he's going to die to a point before flowey saves.

Note: Going back in time wouldn't cause a time paradox which both characters are immune to, rather in this case it would prevent a save from being initiated on flowey's part

Bleck cannot go back in time. He can slow it down, but not rewind. Flowey is not immune to a Time Paradox. I HIGHLY doubt Bleck will be affected by Save and Load considering he is completly unneffected by the creation and destruction of his own timeline, which is exactly what SAVING and LOADING does so... inconclusive.

Oh boy, Timeline level vs Existance level?, Thats ******* unfair

Asriel is only universal++

Count Bleck is high complex multiversal

Count Bleck stated in chapter 6-1 that he could erase all existance, I commited a mistake, Photoshop Flowey is Multi-universal

Back