• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Mumkey Jones get pages?

As someone familiar with Mumkey's content, it's similar to other YouTubers which we don't allow.

i.e. his content mostly focuses on other stuff with occasional skits with continuity throughout them. We don't allow stuff like that (i.e. Cinemassacre, Channel Awesome, and many more).

Technically The Triflers could get profiles, if it had any noteworthy feats, which I don't remember it having.

Too edgy. Cool Cat was removed after the announcement of a "Cool Cat Stops a School Shooting" film because it is in poor taste. Not only is Mumkey leading the genre of school shooting satire, but he volunteered to play the school shooter in Cool Cat's movie, and made a parody of the movie after it got delayed, so he scales.

Editing rules doesn't allow real world stage personas, including Youtubers, especially if there is no 4th wall. There is also the inappropriate nature and edginess of Mumkey's content across many topics, and skits probably lack clear continuity. The Triflers is a published work and can potentially qualify like Pewdiepie's game, but the book is about school shooting and per Agnaa lacks feats anyway.

Last edited:
Too edgy. Cool Cat was removed after the announcement of a "Cool Cat Stops a School Shooting" film because it is in poor taste.

Cool Cat was removed because it's a powerless non-fighting series whose only feat is Cool Cat holding a gun once, not because of poor taste/edginess.

Yeah good proof.

No Mumkey Jones, seems fine. I don’t see what the push for him means but it really doesn’t seem in good taste.

Back