• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could anyone help me with making profiles for this series?

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
*Note: I am copying this thread over from the old forum*

I just started playing the game Eternal Darkness on Dolphin and I must say, it's a masterpiece - I am hooked. I went to see if we had any Eternal Darkness profiles, and I couldn't find any shockingly enough.

I kinda want to make them since the series has magical abilities and some solid hax, so I was wondering if any other person on the wiki has played the game or is knowledgeable enough to help in making a profile?

So, anyone?

Last edited:
Can't help ya there; I don't have editing rights.
Do you know the verse?

I was planning on making sandboxes for characters, and then creating both the threads and profiles, but I need help in this endeavor - you won't need editing rights, but just a computer for which we could discuss tiering and abilities and edit a sandbox, which anyone can.

Do you know the verse?

I was planning on making sandboxes for characters, and then creating both the threads and profiles, but I need help in this endeavor - you won't need editing rights, but just a computer for which we could discuss tiering and abilities and edit a sandbox, which anyone can.
Not beyond the fact that Nitro Rad made a video on it. I just looked it up and found it was a single game and not a series.

Not beyond the fact that Nitro Rad made a video on it. I just looked it up and found it was a single game and not a series.
Yeah, there is only one game - the history of the failed sequel is actually pretty amusing, tbh.

If you want to help, I recommend these two pages for studying:

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Eternal_Darkness:_Sanity's_Requiem

https://eternaldarkness.fandom.com/wiki/Magick

They have great quotes of info.

Come to my wall if you wish to have a discussion about it.

Last edited:
I guess this won't go any further.
;_;

I actually have built a conversation and the start of profiles with another member here.

But I am working on a lot of things, Dies Irae Profiles, The Outsider profiles, tons of school work.

That it isn't taking up much of my time, especially since it is much harder to create profiles from scratch.

If you want to aid in this, you can go to that thread and start compiling your ideas for ratings and abilities and such.

;_;

I actually have built a conversation and the start of profiles with another member here.

But I am working on a lot of things, Dies Irae Profiles, The Outsider profiles, tons of school work.

That it isn't taking up much of my time, especially since it is much harder to create profiles from scratch.

If you want to aid in this, you can go to that thread and start compiling your ideas for ratings and abilities and such.
Im looking for good new series on wii/gamecube

Does this verse have OP hax? And is the story good or just gameplay?

Back