• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed =

Cosmic Ghost Rider: 5 (
WarriorofMite, Cropfist, TotalMasterInfinity, ItalianGuy1234, FinePoint)

Lobo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

latest
YtWbWcN.jpg

Last edited:
Cant kill each other due to low godly regen.

Lean toward GR for penance stare, soul absorption, etc if they do anything. Low godly should cover those though.

Looks inconclusive to me.

Actually, Ghost Rider takes this. Since Lobo has no way of actually harming Ghost Rider due to the regeneration, Frank’s Penance Stare should do it, because those are known to destroy the soul, therefore bypassing Lobo’s regeneration.

Voting Lobo.

^ You mean GR, right?
As I see it, Frank's normal Penance Stare won't do anything since Lobo takes pride in what he does, so he could just go for Penance instead. Lobo could win via possessing I guess since Frank doesn't resist, so my question is how often does he go for his stronger Penance Stare?

I don't know anything about Ghost Rider, I'm just going off what's on the profile. But Lobo taking pride in his atrocities doesn't count as someone who feels no remorse for his actions?

I made this knowing people would argue for him anyway, I didn't look up if it was fair. What's the AP gap?

I'm sure Death Battle did this fight before and Ghost Rider won by soul hax as well, and although I don't agree with much of those shown by them, I agree with that.
Cosmic Ghost Rider FRA
here the video

I am fairly sure we have PC characters at 1.1 kiloFoe and Ghost Rider here scales above 6.2 kiloFoe via fighting the Avengers and holding his own.

Back