• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Armor Superman vs Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think cosmic armor superman would win since he can be ready for any incoming threat, regardless what it is, and can manipulate the result of the match by plot manipulation.

Cosmic Armor Superman by a long shot. Bill actually has a crappy durability in universe(his physical body can be killed if shot by a proton canon, the only reason that he didn't was because Stanford missed. And that's not mentioning his eye being mad vulnerable to pedestrian stuff), along with no proper multiversal feats. Let alone he has no confirmation to exist on higher dimensions and his ethereal form can be trapped and killed with ease.

his physical body can be killed if shot by a proton cano

Yes, but this isn't physical bill but his true form.

along with no proper multiversal feats

In the novel, which is canon, its heavily implied that if Stanford didn't stop Bill, then the "wider multiverse" would've been destroyed.

Let alone he has no confirmation to exist on higher dimensions and his ethereal form

Then why would 11 Dimensional beings be scared of his power?

They are scared of his power because of its potential, because he has been shown the ability to rise in dimensions, which is why he became 3-D in the first place, the power isn't inherently 11-D, but it can get him there.

Either way, that's kind of irrelevant because this battle situation implies he's already risen to that level.

Why does this fight need speed equalized? Aren't they both around the same speed?

This fight is inconclusive, Neither can kill each other. Bill has God tier regen while Supes has god tier adaption.

Bill Cipher wins.

Bill,has a great power,but the downside for him,is that he UNDERESTIMATES his enemies,and he is weak to energy attacks,but Bill can change reality and make him immune to every attack that Superman does to him,and Bill can prevent that this version of the Man of Steel exists.

I only read about Cosmic Armor Superman,but never read the comics of him,for now i could say that Bill wins,but if i would read the Cosmic Armor Superman,maybe i change opinions.

that's not a very solid vote ya know,the whole "i don't know the other character,so the character i know about,must be stronger".

Also,eh,Cas and bill are prolly matched in raw power,but CAS wins it for me,because he's already prepared for whatever is about to be a threat in the future,so as soon as he is in the fight,he has already adapted to bill and will keep doing so,in a procognition adpation way,while bill has to consciously reality warp/wipe things,not to mention CAS is quite literally a plot device.I vote CAS mid diff

A lot of Bill power resides in potential, for example, what Dark said, and that he (technically) can manipulate things to the extent of the dimensions he resides in (like when he became 3d by destroying the 2nd dimension).

But knowing bill, he will probably keep on fighting CAS being 3d, even thought he is pretty smart (also, my arguement above is kind of speculated).

So for reasons above CAS wins.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Bill. He changed the intro before, so CAS having plot manip will mean less. Walking plot device versus someone who can change the plot.

that was a gag for the episode(s) and not an actual ability, he does not have plot manipulation.

AquaWaifu said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
Bill. He changed the intro before, so CAS having plot manip will mean less. Walking plot device versus someone who can change the plot.
that was a gag for the episode(s) and not an actual ability, he does not have plot manipulation.
He distorted part of the show. Pretty sure that's plot manipulation.

No its not, that was only in the intro itself, nothing similar to plot manip was ever implied or shown outside of it. PLus its not on his profile so your argument is invalid anyway/

Bill's page doesn't mention Plot Manipulation, so, I think it was the combination between 4th Wall Awareness and Reality Warping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back