• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corvo Attano vs Alex Mercer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Both are pretty haxxed 9-A's so why not

Both 9-A (First key Alex)

Speed =

Starting distance of 10 meters

Corvo has optional equipment

Both have knowledge

Takes place in an alleyway

The terror of Dunwall: Fupdumpthegump

34 Corvo Attano HD Wallpapers | Background Images - Wallpaper Abyss

The living Virus: DeathNoodles

100+ Alex Mercer! ideas | mercer, prototype, prototype 2

Last edited:
It basically turns people into zombies. (How do we even measure disease hax potency)

Well considering the Blacklight virus can infect people on molecular level it would be superior, but I just remembered that it isn’t in character for this Version of Mercer to go infectomod. Absorption relies on touch and it literally eats the person on a molecular level, so CQC would be a deathwish against Mercer.

Possession only seems to work on people or animals of which Alex is neither, he is a Virus. The sleep dart would work, but it is shot from a crossbow so I have to ask, does equalized speed go for the character and his gear or just the character.

Corvo can just stop time and shoot him. Also corvo is perfectly capable of possessing people

Possession only seems to work on people or animals of which Alex is neither, he is a Virus. The sleep dart would work, but it is shot from a crossbow so I have to ask, does equalized speed go for the character and his gear or just the character.
Possession works on people though, thats literally one of its main uses

I never said that it did, but on Corvos profile it says that he can possess humans and animals of which Alex is neither, he is a virus which is not a human let alone an animal.

Alleyway? ‘Scratches head’ that is one Long ass alleyway. Anyways the The only way I can see Alex winning this is by using his stealth abilities like shapeshifting, but considering he is in a 100 m alleyway without a lot of people around and not a lot of space to move in he probably loses.

Alleyway? ‘Scratches head’ that is one Long ass alleyway. Anyways the The only way I can see Alex winning this is by using his stealth abilities like shapeshifting, but considering he is in a 100 m alleyway without a lot of people around and not a lot of space to move in he probably loses.
Is this a stomp or...

I rather doubt that Corvo's sleep darts would work on Alex, but to give the benefit of the doubt.

I still don't see why we are assuming that Corvo goes for Time Stop + Sleep dart combo immediately.

I rather doubt that Corvo's sleep darts would work on Alex, but to give the benefit of the doubt.

I still don't see why we are assuming that Corvo goes for Time Stop + Sleep dart combo immediately.
Fair enough on time stop but why wouldn’t sleep darts work

Last edited:
I mean is it out of character for him to go for the sleep darts + time hax first? Because he has prior knowledge about Alex and his abilities

There’s nothing he can really do in a situation like this even with prior knowledge since he has no way of countering time hax, The only way prior knowledge would be useful is if it’s in a different circumstance.

I mean is it out of character for him to go for the sleep darts + time hax first? Because he has prior knowledge about Alex and his abilities
Well, Corvo is a playable character in an Arkane game, so he basically is a do whatever you want kinda guy. He probably has defined standard tactics from the comics and novels, but I don't know it. I just didn't see why he would do that combination specifically, seemed kinda random.

However, I didn't see the prior knowledge thing, if Corvo has knowledge, then yeah, he will go for that combo.

Fair enough on time stop but why wouldn’t sleep darts work
I am pretty sure sleep darts work like any tranq, which to my knowledge is done via injections of a chemical that makes the person or animal sleep. In other words, it's a biological chemical to make one tired. And Alex is a living virus that resists biological effects and has limitless stamina.

I think you would need proof of Corvo's sleep darts working on someone like Alex.

Well, Corvo is a playable character in an Arkane game, so he basically is a do whatever you want kinda guy. He probably has defined standard tactics from the comics and novels, but I don't know it. I just didn't see why he would do that combination specifically, seemed kinda random.

However, I didn't see the prior knowledge thing, if Corvo has knowledge, then yeah, he will go for that combo.
For what its worth he did instantly bend time against these random guards (5:23)
I am pretty sure sleep darts work like any tranq, which to my knowledge is done via injections of a chemical that makes the person or animal sleep. In other words, it's a biological chemical to make one tired. And Alex is a living virus that resists biological effects and has limitless stamina.

I think you would need proof of Corvo's sleep darts working on someone like Alex.
Fair enough on this but Corvo has other methods of incap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back