• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupted Knights: Lancelot (Fate Zero) vs Artorias

Lancelot is 24 Gigatons, 3x that with Arondight.

Artorias scales to 77 Gigatons

Is this Artorias pre lossing to Manus or after? Post Manus Artorias is practically mindless, while Berserker seems to retain most of his intelligence and skill despite his insanity, plus Lancelot has the ap advantage with Aronsight and that's all he would need with post Manus Artorias because Artorias relies entirely on ap to overpower his opponent. Granted Artorias can boast his strength but I'm pretty sure Lancelot out skills to hell and back before he manages to pull it off.

Whichever is stronger (Pretty sure that Artorias can only be used Post Manus tho)

Also, Artorias is stronger then Arobdight Lancelot

EDIT: What speed are they scaled too? I may unequalize it

Oh I did the math wrong. I thought Lancelot was 82 gigatons, but he's actually 72.

Pre Manus Artorias doesn't really fit the fight's theme, but Artorias post corruption is nearing mentality handicapped, and pre Manus Artorias had a shield. While post Manus Artorias has a broken arm, is nearly mindless, and is fighting a combat genius according to Lancelot's profile. I think pre Manus Artorias would be a better fight.

Edit: I cannot find a calc for dark souls speed. They can dodge lightning that is literally being slammed into them (the entire point of the lightning stake), so I would image they are massive hypersonic+ but they don't have a calc so that should be calculated.

The problem is I don't think we've seen Pre Manias Artorias in action and thus I don't know if we can use him in a fight.

Of course, the theme can still work with Saber Lancelot.

Fair enough, but a shield and some wits would help out a lot. Without those Lancelot is fighting a random angry guy with a sword. Granted how fast does Lancelot pull out Arobdight?

Did he pull it out fast in those fights or had the fight been going on for a while?

Edit: I'll just watch the fights tomorrow morning. I've been needed to watch more Fate anyways.

Lancelot pulls out Arondight only as a last resort [as it's very mana expensive], he usually picks a random from the battlefield and enhanced them to his level with Knight of Owner

This fight would be amazing to watch Animated by Death Battle's animation team, not their research team though. They would **** it up somehow.

So after rethinking this and seeing that Lancelot rarely uses Arondight; would it be reasonable to say when Artorias boost himself with the abyss he becomes two times stronger or would it just be unquantifiable. If it would just be unquantifiable Lancelot can wither Artorias with his superior skill and bust out Arondight if he gets in a sticky scenario. If Artorias does become two times stronger than he would be 6 times stronger than Lancelot and would be able to plow through them like how Artorias plows through the Chosen Undead's superior skill and versatility.

It can be interrupted, but Artorias has a 3 times durability advantage at the start and the Chosen with the best poise breaking weapons in the game still needs multiple hits to interrupt Artorias. But if Artorias doesn't get much stronger than Lancelot can just wither him down with his massive skill advantage.

Back