• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sine when is silence passive? There is no such thing as passive staffs. I think youre mistaken Silence for Nihil.

Silence only prevents the usage of magic. Character skills are not nulled.

I fail to see how this one is fair to be honest. Corrins only advantage is her AP, that is migated via Shalltears Pipet Lance. Nothing Corrin has is remotly lethal enough to not get death scratched instantly. In fact, Corrin has absolutly no counter to any of Shalltears abilitys.

It might also have been mentioned when ainz was traveling with the swords of darkness. As they were talking about the swords and there effects. Ainz thought they mirriored shaltears own character build and suspected the swords weren't the source of the effects.

Don't remember anything like that during the fight. Her Javelin can apparently curse people, but it doesn't seem to be insta-death, just a curse.

"The Swords of Darkness belonged to the man known as 'Black Knight'. It was one of the four swords he possessed. There was the demonic blade Kilineyram, which could emit dark energy, the blade of rot, Crocdabal, which inflicted wounds that would not heal, the fatal blade Sfeiz, which could kill with the merest scratch, as well as the evil blade Hyumilis, whose powers are unknown."
"Oh—"
Everyone smiled bitterly at Narberal's unenthusiastic reply.
However, Ainz tilted his head in pensive musing. Those abilities seemed familiar.
After careful thought, the image of a vampire appeared in his mind. Those special abilities were similar to the skills possessed by Shalltear Bloodfallen, who had levels in the Cursed Knight class.
Cursed Knights had the backstory of being corrupted cleric-knights who had been cursed, and they were considered to be a very strong class in Yggdrasil.
However, they had a lot of drawbacks, so they were not very popular. Among the skills Cursed Knights could learn was the ability to release waves of darkness, inflict cursed wounds which could not be healed by low-level healing spells, instant-death curses, and so on.

As I said in my second comment it might also have been mentioned while ainz traveled with the swords of darkness.

Either way its pretty irrelevant to this fight as even assuming shalltear doesn't induce insta death she still has access to all her other skills. Thus you should bring it up in general disscussions thread.

Welp that settles that than...Even if its not all her attacks they are still cursed to stop wounds from healing, to the extent the slaine theocracy couldn't stop it.

As I said above this is irrelvant to the thread as it doesn't effect shalltears ablity to win.

Can either of you think of a win con for corrin in this fight

I mean, with Shalltear able to still use her skills, the small AP difference isn't much of a problem, which seems to be Corrin's only advantage

So other than somehow dodging every single attack flawlessly, not really

I think thats best, corrin has no way to beat shalltear even with the slight ap advantage. Corrins gimped hard by the fact shalltears power comes from her skills.

Edit just thought Id throw out even shalltears purifying lances arent magical in nature, they are also class skills....

Back