• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cop vs Killer: Zombie edition

AKA Springtrap vs Matt Cordell

Both 9-B

Speed equalized since Springtrap has superhuman speed

Matt has his standard equipment (a taser,a nightstick,and his pistol.)

Springtrap has access to the phantom animatronics.

Springtrap is in his FNAF 3 Key.

Battle takes place in Fazbear's Fright.

Fight to the death

The Purple Guy: 5

The Maniac Cop:

I'm new btw and this is my first fight idea here so i hope i don't screw up.

Assuming the cop's resurrection isn't combat applicable I'd probably give it to Springtrap based on stealth and deception if nothing else. They're both pretty haxless but Springy is the smarter hunter out of the pair.

Mr. Bambu said:
Assuming the cop's resurrection isn't combat applicable I'd probably give it to Springtrap based on stealth and deception if nothing else. They're both pretty haxless but Springy is the smarter hunter out of the pair.
Actually Springtrap has the phantom animatronics so he does have some hax.

I think phantom animatronics aren't really gonna net a win, but fair. My vote still goes to Springtrap.

the "standard format" or whatever is you type FRA. I'd say they haven't technically voted since they haven't really explicitly said so.

In terms of strength, Matt is likely stronger due to being able to bust a prison bus

But Springtrap has the edge in everything else, well besides range and strength of course.

But anyway, Springtrap FRA

EnnardTrap1987 said:
In terms of strength, Matt is likely stronger due to being able to bust a prison bus
But Springtrap has the edge in everything else, well besides range and strength of course.

But anyway, Springtrap FRA
I really doubt Springtrap has the edge in everything else,but vote counted along with Jacky's vote.

Ya know i'm actually surprised Springtrap is winning,i thought Matt would win via strenght and possibly durability but Springtrap's actually getting a win,which is nice.

Yeah true plus he's undead so he might be able to tank some of the bullets of Matt's pistol and taser and maybe take a beating from his nightstick.

Not trying to vote since i can't since i'm the creator of the thread,but yeah you have a good point.

Back