• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Quotes said in a fight

I'm bored, so I figured I'd make this just for the heck of it.

So in this thread We just share some cool stuff our favorite characters said in battle like:

"The reason you have lost... Is because you pissed me off."-Jotaro

"It's Time for Jack the Ripper, to let a rip!"- Raiden(Metal Gear)

Or... "I'll send you to the DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!! While you're there you can LICK THE DEVIL'S ASS!!!" -Hellsing

So let's share some quotes everyone :3

"I'll shatter your illusions!" Kamijou Touma :p

"That's right, I killed over 10,000 of the Sisters, but this doesn't mean that I should just leave the remaining 10,000 to die." Accelerator

"My mighty attacks can not reach thee? Who decided that? My Sun was swallowed by the speck of your darkness.. and who decided that?… The only one who gets to decide such things is me…….. Be gone.." Escanor

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed." Lelouch vi Britannia

"Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves." Saitama

"Now, you perverted angel, kneel and beg for God's forgiveness!" Sadao Maou

'You thought the same too huh?They all say the same thing 'Hatred'?,'Revenge'.I don`t need any of that.There is no reason why.Is there any man that needs a reason to protect his own children'

'Humans are foolish.Jealousy,Hatred,Discrimination.Eny,Sloth,Betrayal,Tyrany,Adultery,Greed,GrudgeBetrayl.But despite all that i truly love humanity.'

Back